Quote:I do not get you weirdos... If you do not want to believe I am myself, then do not speak to me, simple. I am not going to say I am not myself because some people tell me I am not. Is this maybe a metal asylum, here stands Lakshmi Mittal, the metal patients declare that is not Mittal, it cannot be, he has a carpet, (in case you did not realise 99% of homes in the UK have carpet, the other 1% is oak for the drawing room, and marble for kitchens and bathrooms) this cannot be Mittal, he is too arrogant, but wait, who is insulting me, who is calling me a janitor, who is saying I am not myself, who is constantly saying, a man of your caliber, who is placing me on a higher horse than I already am, I do not get it, sure it is good to be me, but it is not so unbelievably good that it is a fallacy to believe. NEVER FORGET; I WISHED TO CONCEAL MY IDENTITY - PEOPLE ON THE BOARD PUSHED ME TO REVEAL. I DID NOT WANT TO. HOWEVER, NOW THAT I HAVE; I FEEL THAT SOME RESPCT IS IN ORDER.
post #46 of 84
8/6/04 at 3:36pm