or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: Heavywight Tag Team Championship!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FRIDAY CHALLENGE: Heavywight Tag Team Championship! - Page 6

Poll Results: Who are the SF Tag Team Champions of the Universe?

Poll expired: Jul 21, 2014 This is a multiple choice poll
  • 38% (37)
    Stitch & Squirl
  • 15% (15)
    EFV & L2BR
  • 36% (35)
    Crusty & Claymore
  • 22% (21)
    Cleav & Pingson
  • 8% (8)
    Calypso & Entartete
  • 38% (37)
    Braddock & Sander
95 Total Votes  
post #76 of 154

Holy smokes this challenge . . . .

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=125809&d=1403001498

post #77 of 154

Called it.

post #78 of 154
Thread Starter 
We just woke up like this.....it fell into place.

Yeah, you called it, but that was the point of the challenge!
post #79 of 154
Did you both just break your kids' scooters?
Murl; that's a bit actiony, how's the knee?
Btw; this entry wins
post #80 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Did you both just break your kids' scooters?
Murl; that's a bit actiony, how's the knee?
Btw; this entry wins

I have a partial tear in my ACL so it hurt like a b*tch! I fell off a bunch of times because it kept giving out and my wife was about to quit (taking pics). The things we do to win Friday Challenges...
post #81 of 154
Damn @in stitches and @murlsquirl. By which I mean, "Bravo."
post #82 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


I have a partial tear in my ACL so it hurt like a b*tch! I fell off a bunch of times because it kept giving out and my wife was about to quit (taking pics). The things we do to win Friday Challenges...

 

And I thought a little bit of water was a sacrifice . . .

 

 

:hide:

post #83 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Did you both just break your kids' scooters?
Murl; that's a bit actiony, how's the knee?
Btw; this entry wins

Yeah.  Unless someone can really bring the heat, I'm going to say that /thread.

post #84 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

Yeah.  Unless someone can really bring the heat, I'm going to say that /thread.

 

Which is a shame because I thought Crust/Claymore was REALLY good too.

 

Really fun challenge overall.

post #85 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2breformed View Post
 

 

Which is a shame because I thought Crust/Claymore was REALLY good too.

 

Really fun challenge overall.


Don't be too modest, L2B; you and EFV rocked great coordinated fits, too!

post #86 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

I have a partial tear in my ACL so it hurt like a b*tch! I fell off a bunch of times because it kept giving out and my wife was about to quit (taking pics). The things we do to win Friday Challenges...

lol. i tipped over a few times and my wife said, "if you break this scooter for this you are buying a new one tonight."

---

thanks for the compliments guys, i think the entries so far have all been excellent.

perhaps when its all done we should post the correspondence between teammates leading up to, and while synchronizing, their entries. would be so full of lolz i am sure.
post #87 of 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post
 


Don't be too modest, L2B; you and EFV rocked great coordinated fits, too!

 

srsly no false humility here.

 

I thought our submission was pretty good. I think EFV looks great. I don't like the full length photo of myself, it doesn't show how well the jacket fits me and it actually looks like it is standing away from me. I wasn't about to make my wife go back out into the rain however. Overall though, I think our entry is pretty strong.

 

However, compared to the other entries thus far, there really is no contest.

 

I will say the thing about murl/stitches entry that is the best is the scooters. Once I get over how good that is, I ask myself if I like it better than I like how much Claymore matches crusty's flamboyance and flair. There is nobody like uprcrust on SF. However, Claymore does SUCH a good job of matching him here, it's just wonderful.

 

Which do I like better? Honestly it's really tough for me to say. Seriously great entries. I hope we get to see Sander/Braddock as well.

post #88 of 154

So, me and calypso thought it would be fun with coordinated looks and a madmen theme.

 

 

having some fun with it:

 

 

 

 

And to top this off, calypso became a father this week :cheers:

post #89 of 154
@The Noodles

Wanna do a flustered picnic attack photoshoot? biggrin.gif
post #90 of 154
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2breformed View Post

I will say the thing about murl/stitches entry that is the best is the scooters. Once I get over how good that is, I ask myself if I like it better than I like how much Claymore matches crusty's flamboyance and flair.

Yes. Yes you do.


All of the entires are great so far. Can't wait to see more.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: Heavywight Tag Team Championship!