Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ongoing Bespoke Projects
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ongoing Bespoke Projects - Page 87

post #1291 of 1985
As promised a photo of my second batch of bespoke pants from Cerrato:



They are an addition to my summer wardrobe so two pairs in cotton (Fox Khakee) and one pair in Fresco.Though we communicated through google translate and email all details are exactly as I requested. The level of handwork in his pants is truly impressive smile.gif
post #1292 of 1985

Stunning!

 

Is the blue fabric the Fox Khakee from the following link?

http://www.themerchantfox.co.uk/prod/444/khakee/khaki

 

And if so did you source your fabric from The Merchant Fox?

post #1293 of 1985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Averroes1198 View Post

Stunning!

Is the blue fabric the Fox Khakee from the following link?
http://www.themerchantfox.co.uk/prod/444/khakee/khaki

And if so did you source your fabric from The Merchant Fox?

Indeed it is. And yes, I bought it via the web shop.
post #1294 of 1985

Just ordered some samples also, from the Blue Khakee.

post #1295 of 1985
Wearing my ivory khakee today and you're going to love them. Really great quality.
post #1296 of 1985

I need to pick up some of this stuff...

post #1297 of 1985
You absolutely do. Would really wish they did more colours in this quality.
post #1298 of 1985

I don't see "ivory" online.

post #1299 of 1985
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprout2 View Post

I don't see "ivory" online.

Hmm, there's a blue and a cream/ivory version in 200 gr. (but feel substantially heavier), both of which are referred to as simply Khakee.
post #1300 of 1985

OK, my understanding is that it was blue and, well, khaki. I thought that ivory means white.

post #1301 of 1985
Sure, but it seems they use the word Khakee (as opposed to khaki) as a name for this specific cotton quality since also the blue is called khakee. Would really love to have a tan and olive version as well... Maybe stuff for a special run?
post #1302 of 1985
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post

Sure, but it seems they use the word Khakee (as opposed to khaki) as a name for this specific cotton quality since also the blue is called khakee. Would really love to have a tan and olive version as well... Maybe stuff for a special run?

 

Will let you know if I'm also interested in that when I have got my samples!

post #1303 of 1985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Averroes1198 View Post

Will let you know if I'm also interested in that when I have got my samples!

Cool, but should add that it feels even better when made up compared to the sample (my feeling at least) - have been loving the hell out of my new pants today smile.gif It really is quite different to the cottons from both W. Bill and Harisson's. If others should be interested we should probably move it to the unfunded liabilities thread to check if there's interest...
post #1304 of 1985

I often love the hell out of my pants -- underpants, too -- but usually in private. Sometimes women even love the hell out of them.

post #1305 of 1985
I'm so happy for you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ongoing Bespoke Projects