Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** - Page 183

post #2731 of 2754

Thank you to those that responded to my post above. Guess I have to stop being lazy and sell it piece by piece. If anyone is interested in any of it PM me and we can work something out.

post #2732 of 2754
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

Do any of you use heel inserts for your rick footwear?

My wife seems to be between sizes, where her regular size (women's 7) is too loose, but sizing down to 6 is correct in length, but still a bit wide on the sides so her heel slips when walking...is that normal?

I'm gona go out on a limb and guess you're talking about geos cuz they fit weird as hell. They have some natural heel slip ime cuz the leg opening is so huge and the shoes themselves heavy. They mainly grip my feet by pressing down on the forefoot...Heel slip can be minimized by wearing slubby socks and wrapping the laces around the ankle before tying - i prefer this method not only for security but also aesthetics and prevention of zipper clinking.

If you mean adidas ricks I've had no issue with any of the models in terms of fit. Ramones also don't have heel slip ime.

Just fyi in case you weren't aware, half size ricks do exist but can be hard to find...LN-CC used to carry all the half sizes iirc
post #2733 of 2754
post #2734 of 2754
so it looks like they made their own molds of the rick soles directly butbut.gif
quality looks legit in product shots...og dunks for approx $250 is tempting af >_>
post #2735 of 2754
Except they aren't og dunks, they are replicas for $250...
post #2736 of 2754

What's the general consensus on Blistered Lamb (LB)?

 

More specifically: Faun S/S 15


Edited by CH03 - 3/15/17 at 9:59am
post #2737 of 2754
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH03 View Post

What's the general consensus on Blistered Lamb (LB)?

More specifically: Faun S/S 15

Some of the newer LB can be pretty bogus, where it is all uniformly blistered and ends up just looking like rough suede without any of the gnarly patches that make it interesting. It varies quite a bit from jacket to jacket. I handled two from masto, same product code and everything, where one was uniform and the other was like the old stuff.
post #2738 of 2754
In a similar vein, what is the general consensus on the wolffish leather sneakers? They look incredible online in pics but I have yet to see them IRL. Anyone have them that could comment on the feel of the leather, quality, etc.?
post #2739 of 2754

Does anyone know if RO made a bomber similar to this one, but in raglan or flight style instead of the long disco?  I really like the material / feel of the jacket, just don't like the long body length.

 

http://www.ln-cc.com/en/hidden-sale/rick-owens/men%E2%80%99s-long-disco-bomber-jacket-in-black/ric0123040blk.html

post #2740 of 2754
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

Do any of you use heel inserts for your rick footwear?

My wife seems to be between sizes, where her regular size (women's 7) is too loose, but sizing down to 6 is correct in length, but still a bit wide on the sides so her heel slips when walking...is that normal?

Go with the US6 and throw in an insert. Doc Marten makes some that are leather topped like the drkshdw ones. I have to wear inserts with my ram socks and creepers.

post #2741 of 2754
Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtrand View Post

Does anyone know if RO made a bomber similar to this one, but in raglan or flight style instead of the long disco?  I really like the material / feel of the jacket, just don't like the long body length.

http://www.ln-cc.com/en/hidden-sale/rick-owens/men%E2%80%99s-long-disco-bomber-jacket-in-black/ric0123040blk.html

yeah, the bombers were offered in a lightweight virgin wool & viscose blend this season, looks to have a nearly identical weight and drape as the one you posted:

http://calculusvictoria.ca/product/black-raglan-bomber/
post #2742 of 2754
@Calculus - Did you put up some new stuff on the website? I was just checking it out and I thought some of the sneakers weren't there before. BTW, I must say your prices rock. Definitely the best deals I've seen on RO and Ann D.
post #2743 of 2754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergenius View Post

@Calculus - Did you put up some new stuff on the website? I was just checking it out and I thought some of the sneakers weren't there before. BTW, I must say your prices rock. Definitely the best deals I've seen on RO and Ann D.

Yeah, just got the photos processed for the leftovers of Rick the other night [was delayed quite a bit because I fell quite ill].

Will take some Instagram shots tomorrow to announce the release [just waiting for the sun to come out].
post #2744 of 2754

Has anybody come across DRKSHDW Creatch Cargos in size S recently? Can't find them anywhere!

post #2745 of 2754

Yeah there have been a handful of pairs on grailed and rick owens stores had them a week or so ago, but they are now out of stock. I am keeping my eye out in the same size. :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread***