or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** - Page 133

post #1981 of 2330
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post

Just chiming in to say He's also not a very good Buyer. Would not deal with him personally, and he's pretty arrogant and rude even if you're in the right. He's also been banned from Stylezeitgeist. 

but i guess not enough to be banned? how has he not been reported yet lol. noted though
post #1982 of 2330

I'm a 38/39 chest would a S in the Level tee still fit okay or should I keep my eyes out for a M?

post #1983 of 2330
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEnvy View Post

I'm a 38/39 chest would a S in the Level tee still fit okay or should I keep my eyes out for a M?

i'd strongly suggest you keep to an M with that size chest.
post #1984 of 2330
I remember sipang having to call him out publicly on this forum to send something he (sipang) bought. One time is understandable, but there seems to be a pattern.
post #1985 of 2330
Thread Starter 
would these work with vegan sneaks?
post #1986 of 2330
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

would these work with vegan sneaks?

 

 

I think you are better off taking a look at some of the RO campaign shots and look books if you're really worried about how your shorts will look with RO.

I just wear myundies with my vegan sneakers. 

post #1987 of 2330
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post


I think you are better off taking a look at some of the RO campaign shots and look books if you're really worried about how your shorts will look with RO.
I just wear myundies with my vegan sneakers. 

Not as worried as I'm just curious will it look ok. I don't like the super drop crotch or baggy Rick shorts so I need to look for alternatives.
post #1988 of 2330
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouscharles View Post


i'd strongly suggest you keep to an M with that size chest.
 

Thanks for the advice! 

post #1989 of 2330

Looking to purchase some pod shorts, could someone tell me the difference between R and RIG fabric for SS16?  They both say 100% cotton with no further details.

post #1990 of 2330
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Not as worried as I'm just curious will it look ok. I don't like the super drop crotch or baggy Rick shorts so I need to look for alternatives.

I'd say just go for some pods or swingers sized down and embrace it. They're super comfortable. Which is the main point. If you want functional and normal get the Nike shorts with a pair of nikes.


Update: @sinnedk - You might like the jersey cotton drkshdw pods. they are drop but you can hardly notice because they are so drapey.. super comfortable too.. Another option is John Elliott and Fear of God.. they make similar shorts without the drastic design and at a much nicer price point.
Edited by scanner - 7/17/16 at 4:18pm
post #1991 of 2330
Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtrand View Post
 

Looking to purchase some pod shorts, could someone tell me the difference between R and RIG fabric for SS16?  They both say 100% cotton with no further details.

RIG is the thicker, heavier jersey that pod shorts normally come in. R is the thinner, lighter jersey like the S/S prisoners. For pods I would go for the RIG, personally.

post #1992 of 2330
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post

I'd say just go for some pods or swingers sized down and embrace it. They're super comfortable. Which is the main point. If you want functional and normal get the Nike shorts with a pair of nikes.


Update: @sinnedk - You might like the jersey cotton drkshdw pods. they are drop but you can hardly notice because they are so drapey.. super comfortable too.. Another option is John Elliott and Fear of God.. they make similar shorts without the drastic design and at a much nicer price point.

Thanks I'll look around
post #1993 of 2330
Women's pod shorts work well too
post #1994 of 2330

What's the difference between the disco bomber and raglan bomber? is it just the disco bomber is longer?

post #1995 of 2330
If anybody knows where I can get canvas Ramones for under 300-350 lmk
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread***