or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** - Page 107

post #1591 of 2331
i'm tellin' ya man, i've got the ss16 versions sittin' right here, and a 42 don't fit my size 42 feet.

that could be different from previous seasons [wouldn't know], but for ss16, sizing down one size is going to be an educated decision.
post #1592 of 2331

good price

https://www.serie-noire.com/en/man/designers/rick-owens/men-jacket-mollino-rick-owens-fw15-sphinx-leather-lining-cashmere#&gid=1&pid=6

post #1593 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouscharles View Post

i'm tellin' ya man, i've got the ss16 versions sittin' right here, and a 42 don't fit my size 42 feet.

that could be different from previous seasons [wouldn't know], but for ss16, sizing down one size is going to be an educated decision.

 

Size 42 here and I have the blacked out pair from FW15 and I've also tried on a SS16 pair, they both fit large. Stretch boots def fit larger than most if not all Rick footwear (excl Adidas).

post #1594 of 2331

Hey guys, the current SW&D challenge asks members what outfit they'd pick to face the end of the world. I thought there may be a few of you here that predominantly post in this thread and not the other parts of the forum that would be interested in participating. I'm particularly interest in what Kunk07 would pick choose since he seems to have a really large and impressive collection of Rick. You don't need a fit pic to participate, a photo of the item(s) and a little justification are enough.

 

www.styleforum.net/t/520363/sw-d-end-of-the-world-challenge-your-last-outfit/

post #1595 of 2331
i like this, i'm down
post #1596 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

so i just got a new stooges from ebay...i got a 52 but would probably prefer a 50. the midsection is a little loose. has anyone had any luck altering any of the leather jackets?
This seems unnecessarily risky.

Anyone ever put insoles in their rick footwear? I need a bit of arch support for newly acquired geos. (thanks kunk)
post #1597 of 2331
i never have but i guess you could, depends on your instep, i have a high instep
post #1598 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglbc View Post

This seems unnecessarily risky.

Anyone ever put insoles in their rick footwear? I need a bit of arch support for newly acquired geos. (thanks kunk)

I have insoles in my mainline ramones. Works perfectly.
post #1599 of 2331
Double layer tee - viscose/silk or cotton? And why? It should stay in it's place easily.
post #1600 of 2331
So cheap...

http://re-porter.ca/clothing/glass-ice-lamb-leather-bauhaus-jacket/
post #1601 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight Of Ideas View Post

Double layer tee - viscose/silk or cotton? And why? It should stay in it's place easily.

I believe the cotton tends to stack/cling more and is a "dryer/coarser" material. It also sponges up sweat and water very easily. The viscose/silk tends to hang more (so pool about the waist) and is a smoother, more breatheable, material

 

I recently purchased a pair of prisoners and a racerback tank to survive the heat. Could someone give me a fit check before I go out and make a fool of myself? I am unfortunately a 5'6" manlet..

 

http://imgur.com/a/XwmIK

post #1602 of 2331
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

So cheap...

http://re-porter.ca/clothing/glass-ice-lamb-leather-bauhaus-jacket/

glass ice is the cheapest/thinnest leather rick uses so as long as one doesn't mind then its a decent deal.
post #1603 of 2331

was the Mollino ever produced in LCW leather? I've seen the Stooges, moto Intarsia, Bauhaus, Geo, & Cyclops biker in the leather before, not sure if there were any others.

post #1604 of 2331
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

glass ice is the cheapest/thinnest leather rick uses so as long as one doesn't mind then its a decent deal.
I've actually received my first LGI Intarsia from Faun yesterday. I was looking for a thin jacket for spring/summer and it's perfect for that. Of course it's not the amazing leather quality we all love from rick, but thin leather isn't necessarily just cheap. Fits a different purpose. And for the price I've paid (less than a third), I'm really happy. The jacket is comfortable and very lightweight. Still, would never pay full price.
post #1605 of 2331
Thread Starter 
Fair enough
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread***