or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Show Me Your Stripes Friday Challenge 7/11/14
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show Me Your Stripes Friday Challenge 7/11/14 - Page 10

Poll Results: Chose Your Stripes

Poll expired: Jul 14, 2014 This is a multiple choice poll
  • 1% (1)
    entartete
  • 6% (5)
    Roycru
  • 24% (18)
    Cleav
  • 8% (6)
    sugarbutch
  • 16% (12)
    Papperskatt
  • 23% (17)
    EliodA
  • 32% (24)
    Murlsquirl and in stitches
  • 16% (12)
    Betelgeuse
  • 4% (3)
    Coxsackie
  • 2% (2)
    upr_crust
  • 8% (6)
    in stitches
  • 8% (6)
    Holdfast
  • 2% (2)
    Requiem
  • 5% (4)
    CousinDonuts
  • 9% (7)
    An Acute Style
  • 0% (0)
    archibaldleach
  • 27% (20)
    luv2breformed and in stitches
  • 15% (11)
    Claghorn
  • 1% (1)
    suited
  • 12% (9)
    kulata
  • 4% (3)
    GMMcL
  • 6% (5)
    Academic2
  • 8% (6)
    Mr. Claymore
73 Total Votes  
post #136 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

I'm open to the idea of next Friday, but that needs to be decided by a majority. I'm guessing we would see a lot of solid suit and uniform entries, but it would still take some effort and coordination to pull off. Photography will play a big role too because you don't want someone who takes nice full shots paired up with a shitty selfie dude. I think would (will?) be fun.

 

Yes!

 

Maybe an easy way to do this is to pick a top 5 (or more?) of consistent excellent posters and them have them solicit for teammates by a specified date? They could PM whoever they like etc. Additionally, some may even take it as a teaching opportunity and select someone they feel has potential but could use the help. By a certain date, teams are set in stone, and the two will both have opportunites to collaborate, send fit pics and get their fits together. I think the process could be quite smooth and easy with a little thought.

post #137 of 148
Thread Starter 
sidebar - murl, i think we have the same toaster oven.
post #138 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2breformed View Post

Yes!

Maybe an easy way to do this is to pick a top 5 (or more?) of consistent excellent posters and them have them solicit for teammates by a specified date? They could PM whoever they like etc. Additionally, some may even take it as a teaching opportunity and select someone they feel has potential but could use the help. By a certain date, teams are set in stone, and the two will both have opportunites to collaborate, send fit pics and get their fits together. I think the process could be quite smooth and easy with a little thought.

I was thinking of keeping it simple and everyone is responsible for pairing up on their own.

I'll check back in tonight and see what everyone thinks and then make a decision.
post #139 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

sidebar - murl, i think we have the same toaster oven.

Oh yeah....extra points for props!
post #140 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


I was thinking of keeping it simple and everyone is responsible for pairing up on their own.

I'll check back in tonight and see what everyone thinks and then make a decision.

 

Maybe if we go this route make a thread to list everyone's name who is interested first? Dunno, just trying to think of ways that people don't get left out or w/e.

 

I guess everyone who would potentially be interested is reading this thread.

post #141 of 148
L2BR, I'll be in your team if you're up for it.

Are we going for 2 or 3 participants per team?
post #142 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

L2BR, I'll be in your team if you're up for it.

 

I'd be honored, EFV. :)

post #143 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

L2BR, I'll be in your team if you're up for it.

Are we going for 2 or 3 participants per team?

2. You guys will make an awesome team. Look out for the thread and all of the specifics tonight.
post #144 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2breformed View Post

I'd be honored, EFV. smile.gif

Brown suit combo? Awesome nod[1].gif
post #145 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


Look out for the thread and all of the specifics tonight.

 

I can't wait. This is going to be Legen . . . .

post #146 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Brown suit combo? Awesome nod[1].gif

Would have been awesome, but the brown suits I own are all very A/W. Me and L2BR will have to see what common denominators our wardrobes have.
post #147 of 148
post #148 of 148
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

L2BR, I'll be in your team if you're up for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2breformed View Post

I'd be honored, EFV. smile.gif

EFV AND L2B
SITTING IN A TREE
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2breformed View Post

I can't wait. This is going to be Legen . . . .


wait for it....... DARY
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Show Me Your Stripes Friday Challenge 7/11/14