or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The Official Beer Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Beer Thread - Page 641

post #9601 of 10829
Castaway IPA, Kona Brewing Company

post #9602 of 10829
It's December - I'll be needing two beers a day...

P1070492_zpsdrjy6igj.jpg
post #9603 of 10829
Some recents.

One of the prettiest beers I've seen. The color is insane in person.


Indeed Wooden Soul wine barrel sour blonde


First ever TG beer. Yum
post #9604 of 10829
post #9605 of 10829
Honolulu Beerworks for lunch... The Equinox Wet Hop Red Ale was outstanding.

post #9606 of 10829
Meanwhile, in Belgium...

P1070535_zpsetetnif6.jpg

P1070559_zps8rh29f7m.jpg

P1070547_zpskdmjhmci.jpg

P1070554_zpsbiwwqwgi.jpg
post #9607 of 10829
Good god. Between @hc4thehc and @Ken P's continually amazing hauls on here, I wonder why I even bother.
post #9608 of 10829


 @hc4thehc how much did those Stille Nacht Reservas set you back if you don't mind me asking?

post #9609 of 10829
I'm afraid it's not over yet (Snake)...

Part 1 of the couple of vintage bottles I bought from someone's private cellar:

Chimay rouge 2002 // Oerbier 2005 // La Moneuse BBE 2008 // Oeral (1998?)




And now drinking: Tap 6 2012. Simply stellar.



post #9610 of 10829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Cash View Post


 @hc4thehc
 how much did those Stille Nacht Reservas set you back if you don't mind me asking?[URL=]​[/URL]

I don't. I actually shared the cost with me mate. They were 55€/ bottle. Am I insane?.. Obviously. But I reckon it'll be worth it. Needed that name scratched of the god-damn list before 2015 ended.
post #9611 of 10829
Quote:
Originally Posted by hc4thehc View Post


I don't. I actually shared the cost with me mate. They were 55€/ bottle. Am I insane?.. Obviously. But I reckon it'll be worth it. Needed that name scratched of the god-damn list before 2015 ended.

 

What a fantastic find - very jealous.

 

I will be very interested to hear how this compares to a standard Stille Nacht with a few years on them.

 

One of the few I would pay such a premium for - I think you did well there. :cheers:

post #9612 of 10829
I will drink it after/ next to a Stille Nacht 2012. Unfortunately I don't have older bottles. And I missed the opportunity to buy a crate of SN 1987. Don't ask - I still wake up screaming in the middle of the night...
post #9613 of 10829
Quote:
Originally Posted by hc4thehc View Post

I will drink it after/ next to a Stille Nacht 2012. Unfortunately I don't have older bottles. And I missed the opportunity to buy a crate of SN 1987. Don't ask - I still wake up screaming in the middle of the night...

 

Subscribed.

post #9614 of 10829
Cheers Fueco.
post #9615 of 10829
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocostella View Post

Cheers Fueco.

Just picked up a four pack at Foodland in Kapa'a. For now though, Big Wave Golden Ale by Kona Brewing Company.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The Official Beer Thread