or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The Official Beer Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Beer Thread - Page 633

post #9481 of 10831
Some more supply. Sale and 5 € discount, so some decent prices (more or less).

post #9482 of 10831
b1os if you come across the vintage (aged) tap 6...

I just scored 10 bottles of 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze bottled 09/2013 in a small local store icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Right now... Bottled 06/14. Never an easy pour, always a delight.

P1070411_zpsl7cy128d.jpg
post #9483 of 10831
Quote:
Originally Posted by hc4thehc View Post

b1os if you come across the vintage (aged) tap 6...
What about it? I'll drink mine alongside the regular Tap 6. smile.gif
post #9484 of 10831
I'm not sure I'll find some here... Might trade you for some, perhaps?..
post #9485 of 10831
Quote:
Originally Posted by hc4thehc View Post

I'm not sure I'll find some here... Might trade you for some, perhaps?..
Sure. Let me know. It's 5.50 € per bottle and there's still plenty available. I can ship to the NL for 12.50-15.50 € (20 kg) with UPS, so maybe you can find other stuff you want.
post #9486 of 10831
Old crate from my student years to serve as a small "stash holder" in stead of the cardboard box I used before. Made wheels under it for maximum user-friendliness. smile.gif

J0RFEvA.jpg

ttyK80U.jpg


Now having one of my favourite beers:

Txstoy9.jpg
post #9487 of 10831
I guess it's the same for Belgium?.. Might have a German send you some bottles he's holding for me... I'll pay for everything, or I can trade... We'll discuss the details later. If you're up for it, of course!.. shog[1].gif
post #9488 of 10831
Quote:
Originally Posted by hc4thehc View Post

I guess it's the same for Belgium?.. Might have a German send you some bottles he's holding for me... I'll pay for everything, or I can trade... We'll discuss the details later. If you're up for it, of course!.. shog[1].gif
Uh, yeah, my bad. Meant Belgium. shog[1].gif Sure, trading sounds good too.

Drinking the rest of the Delirium Christmas and now I'm not liking it anymore. Has a chemical note to it, acetone or something. I had the same note in my mouth this morning but I don't remember having tasted it yesterday. Weird. Anyway, St. Bernardus Christmas Ale is waiting in the fridge.
post #9489 of 10831
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

Drinking the rest of the Delirium Christmas and now I'm not liking it anymore..

Had the same last time I tried it... Not buying it anymore... Sticking to Stille Nacht as the only X-mas beer worth a damn...
post #9490 of 10831
I'm out with friends doing a " pub crawl". So far we've hit Boulder Beer, and 303 Distillery. Good times!


Nitro Mojo IPA



303 Distillery
Spiked Hot Cocoa (so damn good on a cold snowy day!)



And J&L Distillery

Gingerbread Man:



Edit:

After that we hit up the Redstone Meadery and Sanitas Brewery. The mead was my favorite stop... I've been wanting to try it for quite some time, but never got around to it. We sampled everything on their menu and I especially liked the reserve traditional mead. Sanitas probably had the best beer of the places we went, but I need to go there first some time so I'll be able to appreciate the tastes.
Edited by Fueco - 11/28/15 at 6:02am
post #9491 of 10831
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Old crate from my student years to serve as a small "stash holder" in stead of the cardboard box I used before. Made wheels under it for maximum user-friendliness. smile.gif

J0RFEvA.jpg

ttyK80U.jpg


Now having one of my favourite beers:

Txstoy9.jpg

I really like this glass. Really really like
post #9492 of 10831
Anyone wind up with some BCBS or variants today? I'm especially curious what sort of prices people saw in the store.
post #9493 of 10831
My mate got me a bottle, but I've no idea how much he paid.
post #9494 of 10831
Stockroom filling up nicely. Oh: and some beers I got in a trade. Feeling the Bern @Ken P cheers.gif

P1070417_zpsa57qbbeb.jpg

P1070418_zpscxbl1eqb.jpg

P1070419_zps9ogfs7av.jpg

P1070421_zpsmoexvv6k.jpg

P1070424_zpsqj6lw6ou.jpg
post #9495 of 10831
If you went to a burger type joint and the beer lines were very obviously dirty (to only you) would you tell them about it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The Official Beer Thread