or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The Official Beer Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Beer Thread - Page 377

post #5641 of 7204
Lots of beer tonight.

Sam Adams Oktoberfest x2 (for a work event, don't hate)
Bells 2 hearted
Samuel smith imperial stout
Busch light



And add in some Blanton's and Fernet
post #5642 of 7204
Also had a pretty LOL run-in with the cops tonight. Deets l8erz.
post #5643 of 7204
SV Tumbler. An enjoyable brown. Not going to blow your mind, but easily worth the $12/12-pack sale price.
post #5644 of 7204
good,I think that's the only reason why anybody would ever buy that crap.thanks 4.gif
post #5645 of 7204
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

Lots of beer tonight.

Sam Adams Oktoberfest x2 (for a work event, don't hate)
Bells 2 hearted
Samuel smith imperial stout
Busch light



And add in some Blanton's and Fernet

The don't hate is attached to the Sam Adams but not the Busch Light?
post #5646 of 7204
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocostella View Post

I have a confession to make. Sometimes I buy the Stella cans on sale at Vons ($11.50 for 10 14.9oz cans). Even worse, I seem to enjoy them during certain activities. I particularly like them for yard work and other chores. I just don't wanna' lose a finger using my circular saw whilst crushing Sculpins... Am I a bad person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

The only time I touch that stuff is when I play pong. I want to try pong with sculpin

I don't actively seek sculpin but I just noticed a few bottles on the shelf at my local store recently... and they're asking close to $10/bottle for sculpin??? Never remember it costing THAT much. Pliny at the same store gets sold for ~$6 puzzled.gif
post #5647 of 7204
Deffo not worth 10
post #5648 of 7204
Any reqs for a good pilsner or light lager? Something crisp and easy to plow down multiple bottles while watching sports. I like both Trumer Pils and Prima Pils quite a bit.
post #5649 of 7204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13k View Post



I don't actively seek sculpin but I just noticed a few bottles on the shelf at my local store recently... and they're asking close to $10/bottle for sculpin??? Never remember it costing THAT much. Pliny at the same store gets sold for ~$6 puzzled.gif

 

$14 six packs that they are rolling out are such a better value proposition. $.19 oz v $.45

post #5650 of 7204
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post

Any reqs for a good pilsner or light lager? Something crisp and easy to plow down multiple bottles while watching sports. I like both Trumer Pils and Prima Pils quite a bit.

I enjoy the Oskar Blues Yella Pils.

Sold in cans which is nice if you want to take it camping/boating/etc (although means that for best taste, you should pour into a glass).
post #5651 of 7204
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

The don't hate is attached to the Sam Adams but not the Busch Light?
Yeah lol. Busch light is what it is. Sammy needs an apology in this thread.



Anyway, delivered to mi casa today:
post #5652 of 7204
^ how much is a bottle?
post #5653 of 7204
Dunno. Askedy m cousin to get me one and he obliged.
post #5654 of 7204
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcernedParent View Post

Any reqs for a good pilsner or light lager? Something crisp and easy to plow down multiple bottles while watching sports. I like both Trumer Pils and Prima Pils quite a bit.
2d on yella pils. Haven't had in quite some time, but think I remember scrimshaw being just ok. Lagunitas makes a good one...
post #5655 of 7204
Slyfox, six point, and stoudt also make great pilsners
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › The Official Beer Thread