or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › recreating a david evans pattern - tie to be made by cappelli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

recreating a david evans pattern - tie to be made by cappelli - Page 3

post #31 of 54
Ok, colourways 1 and 3 are good to go. Colourway 4 is almost there. We will check whether Patrizio Cappelli is prepared to buy a little extra for his shop so we can also realize colourway 4.

We will also be speaking with Adamley to get an idea about timing. I will update everyone once we heard back from Adamley and Cappelli.

post #32 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by C&A View Post

Ok, colourways 1 and 3 are good to go. Colourway 4 is almost there. We will check whether Patrizio Cappelli is prepared to buy a little extra for his shop so we can also realize colourway 4.

We will also be speaking with Adamley to get an idea about timing. I will update everyone once we heard back from Adamley and Cappelli.


This is a very nice table.

It would be better if the "Username" and the actual username would be aligned on the left. Much friendlier to the eye, you know.
post #33 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-K-L View Post

This is a very nice table.

It would be better if the "Username" and the actual username would be aligned on the left. Much friendlier to the eye, you know.

Thanks for the input P-K-L. Very helpful. Will put these changes through for the next tables!
post #34 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by C&A View Post

Thanks for the input P-K-L. Very helpful. Will put these changes through for the next tables!

Are we close to a GO on 4 yet buddy?

Fingers crossed...
post #35 of 54

Is it too late to get in on this?

 

Colorways 3 and 4 are awesome...

post #36 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post

Is it too late to get in on this?

Colorways 3 and 4 are awesome...

Thanks for your interest! You're still on time. How many folds should I put you down for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Are we close to a GO on 4 yet buddy?

Fingers crossed...

Almost mate. PCK1 may be the one that gets us close enough to the 6 meters threshold for colourway 4.

Adamley informed us last week they have been really busy after last Pitti and will likely have time to print the silk in October. Making this Summer 2015 ties wink.gif

Once Patrizio has confirmed there is sufficient interest in 1, 3 and 4 we will close this one and try to quickly move onto the winter ties (madder and challis) which we may then be able to get made simultaneously.
post #37 of 54
Could you put me down for colourway 4 as well please (3 fold)?
I thought I had expressed my interest already but just noticed my name isn't on the list!
post #38 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loathing View Post

Could you put me down for colourway 4 as well please (3 fold)?
I thought I had expressed my interest already but just noticed my name isn't on the list!

Sorry. Missed that. My bad. Also just received a pm from LEVOOSH for colourway 4. Thanks guys.
post #39 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loathing View Post

Could you put me down for colourway 4 as well please (3 fold)?
I thought I had expressed my interest already but just noticed my name isn't on the list!

Good man, rock on
post #40 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by C&A View Post


Thanks for your interest! You're still on time. How many folds should I put you down for?
 

 

For Colorways 3 & 4 - both unlined 7 fold.

 

Thanks!

post #41 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post

For Colorways 3 & 4 - both unlined 7 fold.

Thanks!

1 piece ties? the rolls royce of neckties?
post #42 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-K-L View Post


1 piece ties? the rolls royce of neckties?

 

You are literally the funniest person I have ever encountered. Have you considered a career as a fool?

post #43 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post

You are literally the funniest person I have ever encountered. Have you considered a career as a fool?

You would help the project!
post #44 of 54
All, it seems we met the threshold for three colourways: 1, 3 and 4.

As I mentioned to some of you in pm-exchanges the admin last time around was a bit difficult. In an attempt to make things easier for everyone Patrizio asked his webmaster to create a special link on his page: http://www.patriziocappelli.it/catalog/index.php?cPath=66



Here everyone can directly order his special run tie according to his personal preferences.

The special page will be open for two weeks. In the unfortunate event that people who have now expressed interest ultimately do not order and the threshold is not met Patrizio will fully refund any payments made directly after the expiration of the two week period.

Timing currently is for this ties to be printed by Adamley in October. Patrizio needs about 20 days after receipt of the fabric for the ties to be made and shipped out. Of course we will keep you updated of the proces.

Anyone with questions can of course pm me, or email directly with Patrizio via patriziocappelli [at] libero dot it.

I am travelling right now. Upon my return On Sunday I will send all those who expressed interest a reminder.

Thanks again to all those that helped realize these special runs!

We are currently looking at winter/fall options and will create a new thread as soon as possible, given that Adamley has gotten quite busy after last Pitti and waiting time to get something new realized is increasing.
post #45 of 54
Placed my order. Great job, C&A!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › recreating a david evans pattern - tie to be made by cappelli