• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you guys think of this whole scene/look?

scruff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wasp-woman.jpg

2. Welcome to DC.

josepidal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look better dressed than your usual crowd, except perhaps for that photo with the obnoxiously large belt buckle. No token minorities in the photos eh?

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by josepidal
They look better dressed than your usual crowd, except perhaps for that photo with the obnoxiously large belt buckle. No token minorities in the photos eh?

last picture

cbsteven

Reaction score
Their page for the next event lists:
Attire: Ladies-Strong Cocktail, Gents-Summer Ahoy
Are these standards of which I need to be aware?!
smile.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Madras and seersucker and sacks, oh my!

They dress like me.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm jealous of his pants. and his hair and bowtie, for that matter.
laugh.gif

IMG_5349.jpg

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
They don't look bad, except for the marsupialed blt buckle. The girl in the first pic is in dire need of a breast lift and possibly augmentation. The two dudes pouring a drink out of the blender with those marsupialed glasses look, well, marsupialed. To be a fly on the wall and hear of all the dirty, nasty secrets of the beautiful clean cut people

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
They look like extras from "White Chicks"

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the Capital Club boys and the Lee Hotti boys met in a dark alley it would be reminiscent of The Jets vs. The Sharks.

jett

Reaction score
There are few people who aren't dressed bad in my opinion. Most of them look atrocious though, none of them have the bearing to pull off the look and just end up looking like wankers. My favorite is the guy with the bad comb-over. He isn't dressed bad (simple white shirt), but it's rare to see such atrocious hair on someone so young. Maybe it was intentional...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads