or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Pretty Burka Lady
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pretty Burka Lady - Page 2

post #16 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn View Post
The smokey eyes and eyebrow arches does it for me.

+1 Eye area=Teh Sex
post #17 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
The fact that he doesn't have to look at them.

I think this is pretty funny, and I also think Muslim chicks/Arab/Middle Eastern chicks of other religious traditions are totally hot.
post #18 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post

Also, there has only been one beautiful woman posted. You can't even see the first except for her eyes, how do you know she doesn't have horse teeth and facial hair? It is an alluring pic at best.

If you see a beautiful woman in an overcoat, do you assume she slings a moose dong?
post #19 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post
I dont think Burka's are inhumane. Extremes exist in both ways. You can be forced by your peers into showing skin and be humiliated for wearing a burka in some places such as this country. Thats the same as being FORCED to wear one. I was trying to say that most people do not have their facts straight when they say that many Muslim countries FORCE their women to wear them. Sure there are some. Some places its just a cultural practice. However for example in Saudi and Iran, the rule is to just cover your head. However still so many women cover their entire face except for the eyes when theyd ont have to. Its obviously their choice. There are also many women in the USA that wear this. In fact I think that you will probably see more women in the USA in Burkah or Hijab than in some Muslims countries such as Pakistan. Yes certain parts (such as Quetta) will be filled but mostly none (Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore and all the small villages in between). The thing is if you say they are inhumane its just ignorance because most people are wearing it on their own will. And being socially pressured into thinking that its unjust is pretty much as inhumane. Walking around prancing around half naked might be considered humane in many parts of hte world and fine in the usa. The point is its all relative, so what you think is inhumane is actually liberating to many people. And to say that the girl is not pretty is just pretty retarded. I think taht sinc eyou are on this forum you should know that clothes make people inclduing women better. Yes you cant see her mouth but her outfit makes her look pretty sexy and ther is no denying that about it.

Throw some paragraph breaks in there, it'll be much easier on readers' eyes.
post #20 of 52
there was an old bugs bunny (?) cartoon like that....where the seemingly hot "genie" ish chick is wearing a veil and you only see her eyes which look incredibly seductive....the he lifts her veil and from the nose down she's all jacked up with hairs growing out, huge moles, fucked up teeth and mouth.

that was the cue for the old school car horn to !honk! and Bugs to get the F outta there
post #21 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
there was an old bugs bunny (?) cartoon like that....where the seemingly hot "genie" ish chick is wearing a veil and you only see her eyes which look incredibly seductive....the he lifts her veil and from the nose down she's all jacked up with hairs growing out, huge moles, fucked up teeth and mouth.

that was the cue for the old school car horn to !honk! and Bugs to get the F outta there

That's funny. There was an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry tried to hook his blind buddy up with a Muslim gal in a burka and she turned out to be bootsy.
Anyway, both of the gals posted in this thread seem to be stunning. The dark eyes are smokin' ass hot.
post #22 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
That's funny. There was an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry tried to hook his blind buddy up with a Muslim gal in a burka and she turned out to be bootsy.
Anyway, both of the gals posted in this thread seem to be stunning. The dark eyes are smokin' ass hot.

haha that was hilarious
larry david is the man
post #23 of 52






Okay, not Muslim but dayam.





post #24 of 52
They airbrushed out the large scar Padma has on her arm. I kinda like the scar, gives her a little bit of a rough edge.
post #25 of 52
Here's a piece of Persian bakhlava


post #26 of 52
I found tons of hot Persians, but a lot of them are Christian, so...
post #27 of 52
I went to school in the area that has the largest Arab-American population in the country. There is one section in town where you won't see one sign in English. Many of the women on campus wore a hajib or burka. We had some of the most beautiful and intelligent women on campus I had ever seen. Many of them were just plain sexy. I think Arabic women are hot. I respect their dress and way of life because we judge them by our standards when they have their own.
post #28 of 52
My favorite South Asi-y.

Aishwarya Rai:

post #29 of 52
Oh hi there.
post #30 of 52
I just find it strange that in a thread titled "pretty burka lady" there has yet to a single picture of a burka posted.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Pretty Burka Lady