or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Pretty Burka Lady
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pretty Burka Lady

post #1 of 52
Thread Starter 
There is always a lot of talk among people in the media that many women are oppressed in the Islamic World. That Islam always puts woman down and so forth...using the dress as an example...that they arent allowed to look pretty. Although I personally dont think they HAVE to be covered from head to toe..I thought I would just make this thread. A lot of Muslim women choose to dress like this. They arent forced. And if you actually go some countries such as Saudi, you will be able to tell pretty women from ugly. Maybe im being fooled but you wont get it until youve been there. And no Saudi women arent pretty, but there are many tourists there. Also...no woman has to cover there mouth. Its just head covering which is "hijab" however many women choose to wear the burkah which covers everything but the eyes. Also in Tehran Iran there are a lot of pretty girls in hijab.

But anyways, I saw this and there is just soemthing really sexy about this girl....

and to people who dont know: most girls who wear full burkah covering are really dressed like sluts underneath. Most people in this country think there all conservative but when they go inside and it comes off its a bit wild. That doesnt mean they want to be all wild all the time. Some are just forced by the government but I think most are fine with it. Esp the ones weraing burkah because in Iran and Saudi its just head covering the law, not the face...

anyways...

post #2 of 52
Years ago, when I was studying the sitar in Varanasi, India, I used to walk through a Muslim neighborhood every day and see the women in burkhas. In India, many of them wear colorful floral print patterns and some have screens sewn in to cover the eye holes so you can't see any part of them. I found it rather disconcerting the way they hover around like ghosts. I invariably got stared at by the men in that neighborhood more than anywhere else in the city. I always imagined the women were staring too.

I don't know about other countries, but in India Muslim women will throw off their burkhas when they leave their neighborhood to go shopping in the market. Sometimes I would see a whole group of women take off their veils while riding in a rickshaw. Many of them are quite beautiful.
post #3 of 52
Speaking of hot Muslim chicks, here's Miss England 2005:

post #4 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulkhan View Post
The smokey eyes and eyebrow arches does it for me.
post #5 of 52
She should be stoned to death for being so pornographic.
post #6 of 52
My favorite part about dating Muslim girls...
post #7 of 52
is...?
post #8 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toiletduck View Post
is...?

The fact that he doesn't have to look at them.
post #9 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
The fact that he doesn't have to look at them.

Your borderline racist comments on this thread are really uncalled for, IMO. So far, two pics have been posted of women most would probably agree are beautiful by any standard.

If beautiful women are not your strong point, perhaps you should stick to posting about castration on the body mods thread. At least that's a subject you appear to know something about.
post #10 of 52
Meant to be a joke since people often lose interest in their SO, I guess you'll never have this problem though because you just sleep with other people's wives. And if you don't think burkas are inhumane, then get back to seducing desperate housewives. Also, there has only been one beautiful woman posted. You can't even see the first except for her eyes, how do you know she doesn't have horse teeth and facial hair? It is an alluring pic at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red View Post
Your borderline racist comments on this thread are really uncalled for, IMO. So far, two pics have been posted of women most would probably agree are beautiful by any standard. If beautiful women are not your strong point, perhaps you should stick to posting about castration on the body mods thread. At least that's a subject you appear to know something about.
post #11 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
Meant to be a joke since people often lose interest in their SO, I guess you'll never have this problem though because you just sleep with other people's wives. And if you don't think burkas are inhumane, then get back to seducing desperate housewives.

WTF are you talking about?
post #12 of 52
Thread Starter 
I dont think Burka's are inhumane. Extremes exist in both ways. You can be forced by your peers into showing skin and be humiliated for wearing a burka in some places such as this country. Thats the same as being FORCED to wear one. I was trying to say that most people do not have their facts straight when they say that many Muslim countries FORCE their women to wear them. Sure there are some. Some places its just a cultural practice. However for example in Saudi and Iran, the rule is to just cover your head. However still so many women cover their entire face except for the eyes when theyd ont have to. Its obviously their choice. There are also many women in the USA that wear this. In fact I think that you will probably see more women in the USA in Burkah or Hijab than in some Muslims countries such as Pakistan. Yes certain parts (such as Quetta) will be filled but mostly none (Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore and all the small villages in between). The thing is if you say they are inhumane its just ignorance because most people are wearing it on their own will. And being socially pressured into thinking that its unjust is pretty much as inhumane. Walking around prancing around half naked might be considered humane in many parts of hte world and fine in the usa. The point is its all relative, so what you think is inhumane is actually liberating to many people. And to say that the girl is not pretty is just pretty retarded. I think taht sinc eyou are on this forum you should know that clothes make people inclduing women better. Yes you cant see her mouth but her outfit makes her look pretty sexy and ther is no denying that about it.
post #13 of 52
Both those women look great. Obviously something horrible could be hidden in the first pic, but judging by the top half of her face I'd like to believe that there isn't. And miss england...
post #14 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
Meant to be a joke since people often lose interest in their SO, I guess you'll never have this problem though because you just sleep with other people's wives. And if you don't think burkas are inhumane, then get back to seducing desperate housewives.

Also, there has only been one beautiful woman posted. You can't even see the first except for her eyes, how do you know she doesn't have horse teeth and facial hair? It is an alluring pic at best.

You're so pathetic.
post #15 of 52
Both of those women are absolutely beautiful.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Pretty Burka Lady