Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- PITTI UOMO 86: THE REPEATS Last post on 10/28/14 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MISMO BAGS AT PITTI UOMO 85 AND 86: EMBRACE YOUR INNER DANE Last post on 9/22/14 at 5:02pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HESCHUNG SHOEMAKERS AT PITTI UOMO 86 Last post on 10/2/14 at 11:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Guest Nation: South Korea at Pitti Uomo 86. Last post on 9/7/14 at 5:43am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...
Last edited: 1/9/15
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's WeirdestLast edited: 5/30/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pitti Uomo 86 - Picture thread - PIC HEAVY!! - Page 3post #31 of 1116/20/14 at 10:16am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32 of 1116/20/14 at 11:45ampost #33 of 1116/20/14 at 11:50ampost #34 of 1116/20/14 at 1:17pmpost #35 of 1116/20/14 at 1:20pmpost #36 of 1116/20/14 at 3:19pmThread StarterWe had some stuff to do near the fair today, so we checked it out and had a great lunch at the press buffet (really good stuff there all week). It was pretty much a ghost town by lunch time. The exhibitors were obviously tired and wanted to leave, since most buyers seemed to be done for the week. There were a few stray people walking about though, so I snapped a few pictures. Not much classic stuff. I'll see if I have time to post them tomorrow. It's been a great week here in Florence though, and we quite enjoyed Pitti. Great meeting so many SF people as well, hope to see more of you guys there in the future.post #37 of 1116/21/14 at 1:30ampost #38 of 1116/21/14 at 1:58amThread Starter^ Great pictures.
As promised, before we head out on some tourist-y stuff, pics from last day of Pitti. I also got the chance to talk to @Mr. Claymore, really nice fella! There are some really non-SF approved fits here, so consider yourselves warned (includes a non-glamorous shot of the press room, for those who wants to see more sides of the fair):
Bye bye Pitti.post #39 of 1116/21/14 at 5:16ampost #40 of 1116/21/14 at 5:54ampost #41 of 1116/21/14 at 7:09ampost #42 of 1116/22/14 at 9:44ampost #43 of 1116/23/14 at 12:23amThread Starterpost #44 of 1116/23/14 at 1:38amQuote:Originally Posted by poorsod
Pics of Pitti 86 from the NYTimes. Looks like Armoury Jake make the cut.
Yes, I noticed that photo of Jake wearing his $1000 bespoke trousers with a pair of clip-on braces, as some of The Armoury people like to do.
Photo 9 in the same slideshow is a pic of Armoury Alan with his wife.post #45 of 1116/23/14 at 8:05am
- Pitti Uomo 86 - Picture thread - PIC HEAVY!!
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Currently, there are 1698 Active Users (444 Members and 1254 Guests)
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 second ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 20 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 33 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1