Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- PITTI UOMO 86: THE REPEATS Last post on 10/28/14 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MISMO BAGS AT PITTI UOMO 85 AND 86: EMBRACE YOUR INNER DANE Last post on 9/22/14 at 5:02pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HESCHUNG SHOEMAKERS AT PITTI UOMO 86 Last post on 10/2/14 at 11:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Guest Nation: South Korea at Pitti Uomo 86. Last post on 9/7/14 at 5:43am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...
Last edited: 1/9/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's WeirdestLast edited: 5/30/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
STREETWEAR & DENIM DOES PITTI UOMO 86: JUNE 17-20 - Page 2post #16 of 286/15/14 at 5:00pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17 of 286/16/14 at 12:29ampost #18 of 286/16/14 at 7:43amThread Starter
I didn't believe @unbelragazzo when he told me it was the best part of the whole thing. Now I'm a believer. In lunch, and in air-conditioning.
I brought no rainwear, just a silly little umbrella with rings on it (kind of like a blue-ringed octopus only black and white) that I probably won't even use. My suitcase is a mess.post #19 of 286/16/14 at 10:47amSeconds to Eleventy, ts(s), Lost & Found. I'll arbitrarily add Nuur, Toddy Snyder + Champion, Brian Dales, and Arc'teryx Veilance (the last one mostly because the name makes me think of prehistoric ancestors of birds and chemical bonding via the sharing of electrons; I'm not actually that into high-end technical outerwear).post #20 of 286/16/14 at 12:22pm
We are starting something new. Instead of having a single thread which may be hard to follow, we are doing daily installments in their own new threads, all tagged with the "pitti86" tag. If you want to see all coverage of the show, you can get to the tag page either by
1) going down your right hand column and clicking on the tag; or
2) going directly to http://www.styleforum.net/tag/pitti86
Fok.post #21 of 286/16/14 at 1:09pmThread Starterpost #22 of 286/17/14 at 10:17ampost #23 of 286/17/14 at 10:22ampost #24 of 286/17/14 at 10:31ampost #25 of 286/17/14 at 10:44amThread Starterpost #26 of 286/17/14 at 11:17amQuote:
This is awesome. Would anyone like to buy a Vanson jacket with my face embroidered on it? Or a pair of Vibergs? Maybe a Crescent Down Works vest? I wonder how much extra that would be, and whether we could make the minimums?
@gdl203 would you stock those items alongside the Wooster Lardini collection at No Man Walks Alone?post #27 of 286/17/14 at 11:19am
- STREETWEAR & DENIM DOES PITTI UOMO 86: JUNE 17-20
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...