or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Gaydar
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gaydar - Page 2

post #16 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
The sex act between two men is very different from the sex act between two women and I think it is fair to say that it requires a much bigger "commitment", one that does not lend itself to experimentation.

What in the world does this mean?

There are as many kinds of sex acts between men and men as there are between men and women, I reckon.

And regardless of the level of 'commitment' required, many millions of 'experiments' seem to take place.
post #17 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
How do gay men know that they are both into men? I mean, what if you walked up to a guy and started hitting on him, and he goes "Umm, I'm straight dude." Does this happen a lot?

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/34118
post #18 of 180
'Auspicious' is often used in Chinese -- in Chinese of course.
post #19 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack11211 View Post
What in the world does this mean?

There are as many kinds of sex acts between men and men as there are between men and women, I reckon.

And regardless of the level of 'commitment' required, many millions of 'experiments' seem to take place.

I won't get into this any deeper as simply reading words on an internet forum sometimes leads itself to misinterpretation and I don't want to come off as a homophobe. As I said, I joke about it all the time but I truly couldn't care less about what anyone does and who anyone does in their bedroom.
post #20 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack11211 View Post
What in the world does this mean?

There are as many kinds of sex acts between men and men as there are between men and women, I reckon.

And regardless of the level of 'commitment' required, many millions of 'experiments' seem to take place.
Maybe ed's implying something about the size of his... commitment.... in the hope GQGeek is reading?
post #21 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
I won't get into this any deeper as simply reading words on an internet forum sometimes leads itself to misinterpretation and I don't want to come off as a homophobe. As I said, I joke about it all the time but I truly couldn't care less about what anyone does and who anyone does in their bedroom.
It was just an odd statement. I don't take you for a homo, neither 'phobe nor 'phile. What goes on between your Rubirosa and the swimsuit model, or not, is of no interest to me -- unless it involves steeply discounted Incotex, of course.
post #22 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel View Post
I have long thought that if homosexuality is a genetically transmitted, immutable trait, as contemporary "enlightened" doctrine maintains, then ipso facto, this proves the Darwinian theory of Natural Selection wrong--far more than the cleversilly arguments of the Creationists!

This assumes that men would be excusively homosexual but the trait can be passed on while men produce offspring with women, which happens a lot in some societies of closet homosexuality.
post #23 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Maybe ed's implying something about the size of his... commitment.... in the hope GQGeek is reading?



Quote:
Originally Posted by mack11211 View Post
It was just an odd statement.

I don't take you for a homo, neither 'phobe nor 'phile.

What goes on between your Rubirosa and the swimsuit model, or not, is of no interest to me -- unless it involves steeply discounted Incotex, of course.

I'm an odd guy.

No steeply discounted clothing, you gays are given way too many perks by society as it is
post #24 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel View Post
I have long thought that if homosexuality is a genetically transmitted, immutable trait, as contemporary "enlightened" doctrine maintains, then ipso facto, this proves the Darwinian theory of Natural Selection wrong--far more than the cleversilly arguments of the Creationists!

not at all - evolution deals with genes, not individuals. if an argument can be made than having a gay family member promotes the genes (for instance, having a gay uncle means that every family has an additional adult male giving support) then it in no way contridicts darwinism.
post #25 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Well, not being gay I can't speak for anyone that is and my comment was a bit of a joke but, for me at least, if you are attracted sexually to men (and you are a man), you are gay, there is no bisexual. The sex act between two men is very different from the sex act between two women and I think it is fair to say that it requires a much bigger "commitment", one that does not lend itself to experimentation.


That's wrong.

Jon.
post #26 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
That's wrong.

Jon.

Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions (they are like a-holes, everyone has one and it usually stinks)
post #27 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions (they are like a-holes, everyone has one and it usually stinks)

Mine smells of freshly-picked lavender.
post #28 of 180
If there is no bisexual, are those formerly known as bisexuals just gay men who like women? Is there a difference between those men and straight guys who like men?

And what about pure attraction, without sexual act? If one is more attracted to men than women (as a man) but has no desire to have sex with men, while maintaining that desire for women?

gaygayagyagayagayagayggagagyagayagyagayagaygayagay.
post #29 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Mine smells of freshly-picked lavender.

Don't believe everything GQGeek tells you.
post #30 of 180
"I tell you, when a homosexual is sucking your cock, a lot of strange thoughts go through your head: How the hell did this happen? Where did this fairy ever get the idea that I was gay? And where did he get those fabulous boots?"

...and I thought he was just being friendly
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Gaydar