or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 652

post #9766 of 9780

I'm into everything but the shoes, which are not boots and therefore boring and stodgy. Also for the love of all that is holy pop that collar.

post #9767 of 9780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

I'm into everything but the shoes, which are not boots and therefore boring and stodgy.

But they are rugged suede not shiny calf! I can dig it.
post #9768 of 9780
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
 

Dig the scarf. What is it?

 

thanks, it's from drake's 

post #9769 of 9780
Quote:
Originally Posted by The3rdConch0rd View Post

Were you not aware of Ann D's long john and onesie line?

Really, though, it's just a henley.

it's the combo with the tight also-black jeans
post #9770 of 9780
The problem with the shoes is that they are balmorals and not derbies, which is kinda weird with jeans. But other than than, fing02[1].gif
post #9771 of 9780
dig the new avi baron
post #9772 of 9780

is that Vin Scully? excellent

post #9773 of 9780
vin and chick, two of the greatest ever
post #9774 of 9780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post

The problem with the shoes is that they are balmorals and not derbies, which is kinda weird with jeans. But other than than, fing02[1].gif

This is a good point. I concur.
post #9775 of 9780
Quote:
 Have a fun holiday weekend, guys

What kind of shoes are you holding there? Thanks in advance

post #9776 of 9780
Back to the tropics tomorrow! Happy I finally got to wear the SS coat - thanks again for that @sipang.

81168ec58980dbfaefa249d57371c496.jpg

08c45454ede870a350109cba55578f4e.jpg

JJVE
Levi's Red
Abasi Rosborough
YYPH
YYxDM

Hope some others were able to pick up some of the Levi's Red pieces, they are really great. Some of my fave purchases of 2014.
Edited by Ivwri - Today at 12:24 pm
post #9777 of 9780
Is Levi's Red the shirt? If so then that's an excellent piece and perfect use of it. That collar and hem shape are excellent in that context.
post #9778 of 9780
Yup, although it is actually more of a jacket. Huge fan of the collar shape as well.
post #9779 of 9780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivwri View Post

Back to the tropics tomorrow! Happy I finally got to wear the SS coat - thanks again for that @sipang.

At long last ! Hope it performed adequately.
Regret not picking up a pair of those Levi's Red baggy jeans on lncc last year.
post #9780 of 9780
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

At long last ! Hope it performed adequately.
Regret not picking up a pair of those Levi's Red baggy jeans on lncc last year.

It did! Hehe. More than adequate for the weather here.

I also slept on those jeans. Made a choice between the jacket and a pair earlier and then was hoping to pick them up later in the sale. By the time I remembered to have a look, they were sold.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II