Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 11:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 45
Styleforum Top Pickspost #662 of 177836/11/14 at 10:44pmpost #663 of 177836/11/14 at 10:45pmpost #664 of 177836/11/14 at 10:55pmpost #665 of 177836/11/14 at 11:20pmpost #666 of 177836/11/14 at 11:25pmpost #667 of 177836/12/14 at 12:24ampost #668 of 177836/12/14 at 12:38ampost #669 of 177836/12/14 at 1:04ampost #670 of 177836/12/14 at 2:59ampost #671 of 177836/12/14 at 5:27ampost #672 of 177836/12/14 at 5:37ampost #673 of 177836/12/14 at 6:10amQuote:
not sure in the past year, but they were doing a sort of preorder/"show you what they'll have before it's available" model for a bit. haven't checked lately, but i see their facebook page hasn't had anything on it since december, so that's not hopeful.
I think about finding a jacket to do this to a lot. i suspect I'd never wear it. But maybe I need to find out.Quote:Originally Posted by kekekekai
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
welcome! most exciting first post in a while.Quote:
They're occasionally around; they're just off-trend right now.post #674 of 177836/12/14 at 6:22am
Listen , you bully ... I for one truly appreciate his insights since he points out details I'd otherwise overlook on many subjects, WAYWT included.
Plus it saves me having to comment on people's fits because he takes care of them all for me.
His own fits (btw you haven't shared in a while!) are spectacular and people have attested at their high quality in person.
And he's the only one who prints out a picture of Christian Bale to hold in front of his face when taking pics -- do you know anyone else with this level of commitment ?
His taste and depth of knowledge in footwear especially is spectacular.
All in all quality poaster 10/10 would read again.
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 1121 Active Users (191 Members and 930 Guests)
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 23 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 26 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Han Kjobenhavn Subglasses - Timeless, Hauss, Ed, Janitor, State -... 17 minutes ago
- › Alden LHS Snuff Suede Mocs 9D - Van Last as New 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...