I have some. They haven't shown up in fits recently because I've realized they are baggy in the upper thigh and need tailoring, but you can expect to see them soon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:40 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/1/15 at 7:30am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 43
Styleforum Top Picks
They're the old Baron Wells ones that I've recommended before. Mine are from the first run though, and they're just very old - maybe 2011? 2010? They have a low rise so I don't think they'd work for you, although I'm unsure if their current ones are the same.
Here is a pic of them in I guess 2011, from my MANHATTAN days (blech)
But they're the same as these:
yes. we need more of these. MTO is always an option tho.
thanks, 4est. cool pants, but yeah, low rise is not my jam so much. : (
Some recent acquisitions:
Bleu de Paname
(AW11 Beams loafer/sneaks that I cannot live without, sadly).
*white legs SS1970
Not sure if I need to have this shirt taken in a little bit. Suggestions always encouraged.
Edit: shirt unbuttoned for @cantstyleace
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by AlexanderTG - 6/11/14 at 11:51am
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 3 minutes ago
- › Is it appropriate to try on high-end clothes without any intentions... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 14 minutes ago
- › MOMA BOOTS. Made in Italy. Dark brown. 15 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...