Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:32 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: Yesterday
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: Yesterday
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 21
Styleforum Top Pickspost #302 of 220065/29/14 at 1:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by EFV
These. I picked them up in Paris 2 summers ago, because I really liked the look of them. Unfortunately the leather quality matched the price and the right shoe's got a hole in the upper.
Ah bummer. Some of their shoes look pretty good. 2 years sucks though, even at that price.post #303 of 220065/29/14 at 4:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Oski
This was fun. We got to style the clothes in a different way than the regular customers normally would, adding our twist to it.
Part time model, full time bad boy. F A N C Y F U X for Apartment Number 9.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You mentioned being a full time bad boy. Just wondering what rackets you're into. Broads? Numbers? Smack?Quote:Originally Posted by EFV
Yeah, I'm exactly as tired as I look. Sorry about the dirty mirror BTW (it's been cleaned since). Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice fit there, Huckleberry.post #304 of 220065/29/14 at 4:21pmpost #305 of 220065/29/14 at 4:36pmpost #306 of 220065/29/14 at 6:20pmpost #307 of 220065/29/14 at 6:22pmGetting too skinny with this illness - now being tested for stomach C as well
Even my N and F size 23" skinny jeans are falling off me..
TMLewin blue and white pinstripe double cuff shirt
Naked and Famous Glow in the Dark jeans
Bespoke Spanish nappa biker jacket and black Sketchers
I'm starting to look like a walking clothes hanger :-(post #308 of 220065/29/14 at 6:56pmpost #309 of 220065/29/14 at 7:03pmpost #310 of 220065/29/14 at 9:04pmpost #311 of 220065/29/14 at 9:40pmpost #312 of 220065/29/14 at 9:42pmpost #313 of 220065/30/14 at 5:10ampost #314 of 220065/30/14 at 5:42am
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Currently, there are 1180 Active Users (192 Members and 988 Guests)
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 15 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...