Unless you're set on low-tops, the silent hi's last season were nice. Had my eye on them but my size sold out everywhere. Or that new brand that knocked off the cap-toe silents from a couple years ago... name escapes me.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 1:13 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:32 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 5:20pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 186
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2777 of 220558/8/14 at 4:01pmpost #2778 of 220558/8/14 at 4:04pmpost #2779 of 220558/8/14 at 4:22pm
Yeah I'm not sure actually (so I suppose my post was pretty useless)
Like, I feel that they always look way too "small" and nondescipt compared to the rest, but something more bulky will be warmer/heavier and I'm guessing you want them to be lightweight and suitable for summer.
I'll let you know if I come up with anything else, but the only two ones that come to mind at the moment would either be some black non-dyed non-holed Ann D sneakers (slightly thicker sole and more interesting look) or the RO island dunks (bulky and nice, though maybe they would still be to warm)
These are the only sandals I can imagine might possibly work, but I still kinda doubt itpost #2780 of 220558/8/14 at 4:28pmpost #2781 of 220558/8/14 at 4:30pmpost #2782 of 220558/8/14 at 4:34pmpost #2783 of 220558/8/14 at 4:41pmpost #2784 of 220558/8/14 at 4:50pmpost #2785 of 220558/8/14 at 5:24pmpost #2786 of 220558/8/14 at 5:38pmpost #2787 of 220558/8/14 at 5:48pmpost #2788 of 220558/8/14 at 6:37pmpost #2789 of 220558/8/14 at 6:48pm
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 45 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 56 seconds ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 1 minute ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?