and I'd wear that lonermatt sweater with a long sleeve mandarin collar shirt or thin tneck in black or charcoal and looser black non-denim pants
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Style crimes: fit vs formality Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:16am in Classic Menswear
- Books on cloth materials and shoe care Last post on 8/11/12 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
- Slight Step Up In Style For Work Last post on 7/9/12 at 9:18pm in Classic Menswear
- Please help me dress more interesting Last post on 9/3/14 at 3:44pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 168
Styleforum Top Picks
This. And it's not that a feminine sweater is necessarily bad - I think Brad could wear that sweater just fine - it's that nothing else about Matt is feminine.
So what you're saying is that The Rock's manliness would balance out the femininity of a cocktail dress and he would look awesome wearing one?
And what is wrong with a queen?
What you are doing there, buddy, is called 'substituting notions' and 'running to extremes'.
Nothing wrong with a queen..... as long as we're talking about the Queen of England. But, on a serious note, I was not referring to gay people. There are lots of gay people that look like a man, act like a man and dress like a man. And there are queens (and they are not necessarily gay) who just look silly.
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 seconds ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 18 seconds ago
- › Bonsai 27 seconds ago
- › NMWA x Formosa Sportcoat: Let's Get Another One Rolling! 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...