and I'd wear that lonermatt sweater with a long sleeve mandarin collar shirt or thin tneck in black or charcoal and looser black non-denim pants
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 5:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:43am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 7:30 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 168
Styleforum Top Picks
This. And it's not that a feminine sweater is necessarily bad - I think Brad could wear that sweater just fine - it's that nothing else about Matt is feminine.
So what you're saying is that The Rock's manliness would balance out the femininity of a cocktail dress and he would look awesome wearing one?
And what is wrong with a queen?
What you are doing there, buddy, is called 'substituting notions' and 'running to extremes'.
Nothing wrong with a queen..... as long as we're talking about the Queen of England. But, on a serious note, I was not referring to gay people. There are lots of gay people that look like a man, act like a man and dress like a man. And there are queens (and they are not necessarily gay) who just look silly.
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 41 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › SZ 30 APC New Standards Light Wash 10 minutes ago
- › SZ 32 BNWT APC x Madras New Standards 10 minutes ago
- › SF Member, please beware of this Ebay seller. 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...