or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 1590

post #23836 of 27162



Maison Martin Margiela- Coal Fused Virgin Wool Suit - Cream Silk Blend Shirt - Saint Laurent Wyatt Suede Sidezips
post #23837 of 27162
@Francks yeah, as i think somebody said once, my photography skills are Fok-level. Shoes are Adidas spezial, I've never liked GATs much (although for some reason I own 3 pairs).
post #23838 of 27162
Sorry, a bit blurry.



PRL
PRL
Jack/Knife Outfitters
Red Wing
post #23839 of 27162
^ You should totally do a US/UK buddy movie with MoK, set in the 70's.
post #23840 of 27162
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post

@Francks yeah, as i think somebody said once, my photography skills are Fok-level. Shoes are Adidas spezial, I've never liked GATs much (although for some reason I own 3 pairs).

Groupthink? 

post #23841 of 27162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post

^ You should totally do a US/UK buddy movie with MoK, set in the 70's.

Nah, it's got to be with Parker.

post #23842 of 27162
parker is so gangster
post #23843 of 27162
post #23844 of 27162



post #23845 of 27162
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post
Share
Sorry, a bit blurry.

PRL
PRL
Jack/Knife Outfitters
Red Wing


Nice "on the move" photo, wish we would have more of them

post #23846 of 27162

Dang, @eazye & @penanceroyaltea killing it.

 

Happy Friday!

 

 

Needles / UniqloXLemaire x2 / Needles

post #23847 of 27162

Gonna plug my struggling competition and announce it'll be open for one more week. I know for a FACT that you people in here are taking timed pictures of yourselves for the internet week after week, day after day and yet the rainwear contest has but two entries. What gives? Click through, take a selfie of whatever the fuck you're wearing right this second and post it as an entry. Please.

 

please just love me

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/522554/5-2-2016-5-20-2016-sw-d-challenge-rainwear

 

Closing 5/27.

post #23848 of 27162
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbn View Post

Gonna plug my struggling competition and announce it'll be open for one more week. I know for a FACT that you people in here are taking timed pictures of yourselves for the internet week after week, day after day and yet the rainwear contest has but two entries. What gives? Click through, take a selfie of whatever the fuck you're wearing right this second and post it as an entry. Please.

please just love me

http://www.styleforum.net/t/522554/5-2-2016-5-20-2016-sw-d-challenge-rainwear

Closing 5/27.

Wait a minute... I like these odds.

Edit: I'm in. LA Guy isn't allowed to win these things right? I'd say Troika's on location stuff is going to be hard to beat though.

smile.gif


Edited by FrankCowperwood - 5/20/16 at 10:26am
post #23849 of 27162
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
 

tumblr_o7fiurNelK1r8bgano1_1280.jpg 

 

tumblr_o7fivjpogA1r8bgano1_1280.jpg

 

Details

is it normal that that lapel has " ripples"?

post #23850 of 27162
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post


Dries cotton/linen
RLPL linen
Emile Lafaurie linen
Jil Sander


Really nice fit, I think that a chunky braided welt espadrille/creeper/ or derby in a lighter color would complement all of the linen so well 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II