or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 1560

post #23386 of 26517
yall can laugh but i been wearing crop tops

this summer is the summer of crop tops & mesh tanks
post #23387 of 26517
Quote:
Originally Posted by penanceroyaltea View Post

Hey CD, have you tried buttoning the top button of your eg jacket? I follow this guy call choitaco on insta and he does it a lot. Looks great.

One of my favorite instagram follows. I try it from time to time, but I'll give it another shot next fit.

post #23388 of 26517

Hah, did not think i would get any words for the cropped top. Shows what happens when you do something different, I guess. Loose, baggy T pairs well with lightweight pants. 

 

I think it's a nice silhouette and lordy does it feel good in the spring breeze. 

 

Also spacepope I totally saw you at The Shop earlier this week

post #23389 of 26517


Junya
Jcrew
Momotaro
Viberg

I'm the office hobo that can't afford a whole jacket... frown.gif
post #23390 of 26517

WYLD STALLYNS RULE

 

 

 

But actually, I'm not totally against the crop top, imo it just looks awkward in that fit

post #23391 of 26517
Quote:
Originally Posted by onbooze View Post
 

Hah, did not think i would get any words for the cropped top. Shows what happens when you do something different, I guess. Loose, baggy T pairs well with lightweight pants. 

 

I think it's a nice silhouette and lordy does it feel good in the spring breeze. 

 

Also spacepope I totally saw you at The Shop earlier this week

 

HAH yup I'm there pretty often

 

holler next time

 

and if you like it, wear it! I'm personally not a fan but it's just clothes so like whatever man go for it!

post #23392 of 26517


SS/RG/Philip Lim/JE/MMM no vis
post #23393 of 26517
Crosspost from the End of the World thread - awesome challenge, some super creative entries. Go post if you haven't!!!








post #23394 of 26517
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Crosspost from the End of the World thread - awesome challenge, some super creative entries. Go post if you haven't!!!









No details? WTF.

 

My first thought was Michael Stipe. Sorry. Maybe it was the hat.

 

"Stand in the place that you live. Now face North."

post #23395 of 26517

@metranger8694 I would recommend using spoiler tags when you quote an entire sequence of pictures, though @nicelynice's fit is pretty badass

post #23396 of 26517
All Layer-0, boots A1923, tank tops are Rick Owens
post #23397 of 26517
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimoron View Post
 

@metranger8694 I would recommend using spoiler tags when you quote an entire sequence of pictures, though @nicelynice's fit is pretty badass

I normally would but as you say, it was all badass.

 

How the fuck did he get the stacking creases that he has. Shit m'fer, shit.

 

Incredible fabric.

 

HUZAAH!

post #23398 of 26517
Seriously though, there is no need to quote a picture sequence directly under the original post.

Use the spoiler tags, delete the pic out of the quote or use @user.
post #23399 of 26517
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcb33 View Post

Seriously though, there is no need to quote a picture sequence directly under the original post.

Use the spoiler tags, delete the pic out of the quote or use @user.

 

Yes sirs.

post #23400 of 26517
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Crosspost from the End of the World thread - awesome challenge, some super creative entries. Go post if you haven't!!!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







NN super nice. I really like everything. I think the bright red hits a bit too hard with the shade of your L0 suit, your petrosolum derbies would make this flow even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcb33 View Post

Seriously though, there is no need to quote a picture sequence directly under the original post.

Use the spoiler tags, delete the pic out of the quote or use @user.

+1 to this...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II