or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 1518

post #22756 of 26563
Well Porco is one suave macho pig.. Flies this red biplane. Nice film that one.
post #22757 of 26563
See here for new wardrobe thread:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/520090/different-approaches-to-developing-your-wardrobe-and-buying-clothes
post #22758 of 26563
@ManofKent Not a huge fan of the shape of those specific shoes (a heavier derby would balance the taper of the trousers imo), but yes, I really think black shoes look way better there!
post #22759 of 26563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post

ramdomthought - deets please! I'm digging everything about that... (particularly the vest)

eg everything except shirt and shoes

shirt is gitman

shoes are alden

the vest is called the C-1, I think they did one this season as well with a little different pocket configuration!
post #22760 of 26563
@ManofKent I'm having trouble finding the brown shoe version, so not in comparison but rather just on their own merits I think the black shoes look good here.
post #22761 of 26563
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

@ManofKent I'm having trouble finding the brown shoe version, so not in comparison but rather just on their own merits I think the black shoes look good here.

Thanks - maybe black shoes and this particular shade of blue reminds me a little too much of 1970's UK police uniforms. Brown shoes: http://www.styleforum.net/t/394687/the-what-are-you-wearing-today-waywt-discussion-thread-part-ii/22590#post_8356305
post #22762 of 26563

How rich is man of kent? dude has the MOST versatile fashion i've ever seen...literally completely different outfits from head to toe several times a week. I'm amazed at the creativity and confidence from this man. It must took so many years to finally find the "IT" factor...and still experimenting.

post #22763 of 26563
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post

How rich is man of kent? dude has the MOST versatile fashion i've ever seen...literally completely different outfits from head to toe several times a week. I'm amazed at the creativity and confidence from this man. It must took so many years to finally find the "IT" factor...and still experimenting.

Earl of Kent
post #22764 of 26563
How dumb is ChronBong? dude has the MOST versatile shitposting i've ever seen...literally completely different shitposts from start to finish several times a week. I'm amazed at the creativity and confidence from this man. It must took so many years to finally find the "SHIT" factor...and still experimenting.
post #22765 of 26563
Quote:
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5 View Post

How dumb is ChronBong? dude has the MOST versatile shitposting i've ever seen...literally completely different shitposts from start to finish several times a week. I'm amazed at the creativity and confidence from this man. It must took so many years to finally find the "SHIT" factor...and still experimenting.

dont even know you, but i was praising man of kent you stupid fuck.

 

god damn u sound like a fucking pathetic loser.

 

that's what losers think with no common sense and take everything too seriously. too long you lived in ur bubble. punk ass bitch.

 

now for the edit:

 

 

 

yea checked ur tumblr u fucking nerd, jesus. that explains how much of a loser you are cuz u seriously look like one and are one.

 

JUST LOL at you. such a joke of a person u are.

 

go jerk off in the corner of ur cube bubble. pussy ass bitch.


Edited by ChronBong - 3/17/16 at 4:50pm
post #22766 of 26563

Ridiculous looks/not ready for spring yet:

 

 

MA_Julius

Number (n)ine

Lost & Found

Zam Barrett

Ann Demeulemeester

post #22767 of 26563

that julius cardi is dooooope

 

needs some headgear tho but I'm biased

post #22768 of 26563

thanks man, never really been a hat guy though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

post #22769 of 26563
That's not e0d though. He much more ハンサム 😁
post #22770 of 26563

This calls for a fit battle: ChronBong vs. e0d9n0b5

 

 

Dear Sweet Baby Lord please, have ChronBong post a fit

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II