Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 12/4/16 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:27 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 12/5/16 at 12:08pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 1518post #22756 of 265633/16/16 at 10:30pmpost #22757 of 265633/17/16 at 12:08ampost #22758 of 265633/17/16 at 12:40ampost #22759 of 265633/17/16 at 8:23amQuote:
eg everything except shirt and shoes
shirt is gitman
shoes are alden
the vest is called the C-1, I think they did one this season as well with a little different pocket configuration!post #22760 of 265633/17/16 at 11:44ampost #22761 of 265633/17/16 at 12:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
@ManofKent I'm having trouble finding the brown shoe version, so not in comparison but rather just on their own merits I think the black shoes look good here.
Thanks - maybe black shoes and this particular shade of blue reminds me a little too much of 1970's UK police uniforms. Brown shoes: http://www.styleforum.net/t/394687/the-what-are-you-wearing-today-waywt-discussion-thread-part-ii/22590#post_8356305post #22762 of 265633/17/16 at 3:14pm
How rich is man of kent? dude has the MOST versatile fashion i've ever seen...literally completely different outfits from head to toe several times a week. I'm amazed at the creativity and confidence from this man. It must took so many years to finally find the "IT" factor...and still experimenting.post #22763 of 265633/17/16 at 3:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by ChronBong
How rich is man of kent? dude has the MOST versatile fashion i've ever seen...literally completely different outfits from head to toe several times a week. I'm amazed at the creativity and confidence from this man. It must took so many years to finally find the "IT" factor...and still experimenting.
Earl of Kentpost #22764 of 265633/17/16 at 4:16pmHow dumb is ChronBong? dude has the MOST versatile shitposting i've ever seen...literally completely different shitposts from start to finish several times a week. I'm amazed at the creativity and confidence from this man. It must took so many years to finally find the "SHIT" factor...and still experimenting.post #22765 of 265633/17/16 at 4:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5
How dumb is ChronBong? dude has the MOST versatile shitposting i've ever seen...literally completely different shitposts from start to finish several times a week. I'm amazed at the creativity and confidence from this man. It must took so many years to finally find the "SHIT" factor...and still experimenting.
dont even know you, but i was praising man of kent you stupid fuck.
god damn u sound like a fucking pathetic loser.
that's what losers think with no common sense and take everything too seriously. too long you lived in ur bubble. punk ass bitch.
now for the edit:
yea checked ur tumblr u fucking nerd, jesus. that explains how much of a loser you are cuz u seriously look like one and are one.
JUST LOL at you. such a joke of a person u are.
go jerk off in the corner of ur cube bubble. pussy ass bitch.
Edited by ChronBong - 3/17/16 at 4:50pmpost #22766 of 265633/17/16 at 4:22pmpost #22767 of 265633/17/16 at 4:43pmpost #22768 of 265633/17/16 at 4:51pmpost #22769 of 265633/17/16 at 4:53pmpost #22770 of 265633/17/16 at 5:12pm
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 seconds ago
- › Truman Boots 5 seconds ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › [GRAILED] Interest Check- ISAIA CHIAIA DARK BROWN COAT BNWT 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...