or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 1423

post #21331 of 26450
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaum View Post

Whenever we get silly and pull rocker references for fits, in 2 out of 3 cases it's Bowie. I am terribly saddened about his unexpected passing and am sitting here with LOTS of wine and Hunky Dory, "Heroes", Station to Station, Low and Blackstar. RIP - His music and his impact - also in this forum - will remain forever.




Proud to have got a Bowie comment on one of my fits.
post #21332 of 26450
I've wanted to contribute for a while so I figure even if it's shit iPhone quality it will (hopefully) at least motivate me to do more.




W+H
Lemaire
CP's
post #21333 of 26450
Weird timing OV as I was thinking the same thing and felt like I should finally contribute after lurking for so long.

Excuse the messy room, crappy iPhone pic, dirty mirror and pretty boring everyday fit.......haha



Milsurp
Qlomaire
Schneider
Icebreaker
Nudie
Nigel Cabourne
post #21334 of 26450
love those color combos oucho
post #21335 of 26450
Whoa you're as tall as the doors of your house?? @OccultaVexillum
post #21336 of 26450
Haha no. Low angle I guess, I'm 6'2"-6'3".
post #21337 of 26450
new Old Town Harris tweed jacket
Benetton turtleneck
US army scarf
black Filson briefcase
English moleskins
RW


post #21338 of 26450
@Superb0bo more details on the Old Town jacket please. Which model is it? Would love to see a photo eventually that shows the whole jacket too.
post #21339 of 26450
IMG_1085_zpst0osfqvg.jpg
post #21340 of 26450
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

@Superb0bo more details on the Old Town jacket please. Which model is it? Would love to see a photo eventually that shows the whole jacket too.

Its the Borough in charcoal Harris Tweed. I have the same style in black Irish linen aswell, and think I might get it in black canvas next, covering all seasonal needs. Only thing I am alitlte on the edge about is that the lapels are a little rounded.

Will get a decent pic next time I see a mirror and wear the jacket smile.gif
post #21341 of 26450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superb0bo View Post

Its the Borough in charcoal Harris Tweed. I have the same style in black Irish linen aswell, and think I might get it in black canvas next, covering all seasonal needs. Only thing I am alitlte on the edge about is that the lapels are a little rounded.

Will get a decent pic next time I see a mirror and wear the jacket smile.gif

Whoa, just checked out the Old Town website. I really like what they have going on there. I noticed that the jackets are not available Long sizes. You're sorta tall, right? I assume you've no issues with the length of the jacket?
post #21342 of 26450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggskip View Post

Whoa, just checked out the Old Town website. I really like what they have going on there. I noticed that the jackets are not available Long sizes. You're sorta tall, right? I assume you've no issues with the length of the jacket?

Yea, im 6´4 (193) and the size 44 Borough fits pretty perfectly in terms of length. I went with that model as its supposed to be longest and most relaxed...
post #21343 of 26450

post #21344 of 26450
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

IMG_1085_zpst0osfqvg.jpg

Like the first and third fit (starting from your last post), hate the sneakers on the second fit. Maybe list the brands?
post #21345 of 26450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superb0bo View Post

Its the Borough in charcoal Harris Tweed. I have the same style in black Irish linen aswell, and think I might get it in black canvas next, covering all seasonal needs. Only thing I am alitlte on the edge about is that the lapels are a little rounded.

Will get a decent pic next time I see a mirror and wear the jacket smile.gif

Lapels are good, what do you dislike about them? Rounded make me feel it is more country and casual.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II