or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 1387

post #20791 of 26591
@el Bert is hands down my favorite poster in this thread.
post #20792 of 26591
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowcharts View Post
 

I like it.  I always see reasonably-priced shirts on rakuten that measure a size or two too big for me.  Might have to give one a try next time.

I have A LOT of Poeme shirts, they're simply my favorite casual shirts for design/fit/fabrics (dont just rely on material description though - i have several 100% cotton ones that look nothing like cotton, due to some special treatments done to it). I love the 'young Werther meets Melmoth' vibe of most Poeme stuff actually - and the stuff i handled in the shops here really impressed me, quite an underrated label if you ask me. But back to sizing, most of it runs 1 size large , however it is not always the case. I have 1 shirt in 46 (i sized down 2), and another in 50 (had to size up).  But all the rest i sized down 1 (48).

 

On another, completely unrelated note, does anyone here have much experience with 08Sircus ?? I saw some at Lift the other day, and while it's not really my style, the details and construction quality blew my mind (im thinking especially of a down vest that was truly beautiful). Until then, all i saw on various webshops pics seemed very meh, so that was kind of a surprise.

post #20793 of 26591
Poeme stuff is really underrated here, love almost everything from that brand. Same with Lumen et Umbra and Forme d' - would love to see more stuff from all three brands.

08circus is fantastic, usually excellent fabrics, nice details, and beautiful colors. Don't own anything but I check out their stuff every season at Lift
post #20794 of 26591
i used to have a few pieces years ago. back in the day they made the best farmer jackets. 5 pts if you guys remember what it was called before the unfortunate name change
post #20795 of 26591

I've got a Poeme Bohemien shirt (formerly Nicolo Cesci Berrini if i remember well).

Quality of materials and treatement are both top notch. I confirm the +1 in size. My 44 shirt is a 46TTS.

 

 

You can find a lot of Poème Bohémien on Yoox at -50%.

 

For those digging that style, Transit Uomo is another highly underrated brand ;)

post #20796 of 26591
@flowcharts Thanks man. It's a Robert Geller Richard knit blazer. Also wearing a T from Continental Clothing, Zam Z1s and Plokhov boots.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI View Post
 

I've got a Poeme Bohemien shirt (formerly Nicolo Cesci Berrini if i remember well).

Quality of materials and treatement are both top notch. I confirm the +1 in size. My 44 shirt is a 46TTS.

 

 

You can find a lot of Poème Bohémien on Yoox at -50%.

 

For those digging that style, Transit Uomo is another highly underrated brand ;)

 

Agree with all the Poeme love, though I hope the spot isn't now blown. I have a bunch of NCB/Poeme clothing and it's among the stuff I wear most regularly. I have found some of the construction to be a bit iffy though.

 

On that note, does anyone know anything about the footwear? I noticed some boots on Hlorenzo that look kind of cool.

post #20797 of 26591

Alternative Apparel Hoodie/ All Saints / Product of New York

post #20798 of 26591
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

Poeme stuff is really underrated here, love almost everything from that brand. Same with Lumen et Umbra and Forme d' - would love to see more stuff from all three brands.

08circus is fantastic, usually excellent fabrics, nice details, and beautiful colors. Don't own anything but I check out their stuff every season at Lift


what was that site called where they stocked discounted nicolas and mark (rick) tees and nicolo CB?
i recently found some old nic and mark tees and want more smile.gif
post #20799 of 26591
i dunno but tell me if ya know

The nic and mark tees and tanks are awesome, I still have some from 5-6 years ago, though my wife mostly wears 'em

E-mail from December 3, 2009 - found it:

http://stores.ebay.com/Fashion-Rabaya46?_trksid=p2047675.l2563
post #20800 of 26591
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

what was that site called where they stocked discounted nicolas and mark (rick) tees and nicolo CB?
i recently found some old nic and mark tees and want more smile.gif

you mean http://www.dressspace.com
post #20801 of 26591
Yeah rabaya!
post #20802 of 26591
that's the ebay store for the shop i linked
post #20803 of 26591
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

that's the ebay store for the shop i linked

awesome!
thanks shah
post #20804 of 26591
http://www.lift-net.co.jp/collection15aw/poeme/poeme.html
http://www.lift-net.co.jp/collection14aw/poeme/poeme.html

Some great imagery to help see the value in the absolutely useless yoox pictures.
post #20805 of 26591

 

 

EG jacket and shirt

Orslow fatigues

Shoes By Pottery sneakers (took your advice, @LA Guy )

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II