every morning before my caffeine fix. then i give like twenty shits then i'm done for the day
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on 2/5/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:08 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:32 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- What is bullhide, and why is it attractive/desirable? What are its...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 139post #2071 of 219647/17/14 at 4:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2072 of 219647/17/14 at 6:00pmpost #2073 of 219647/17/14 at 6:00pmpost #2074 of 219647/17/14 at 6:25pmpost #2075 of 219647/17/14 at 6:35pmpost #2076 of 219647/17/14 at 6:54pmpost #2077 of 219647/17/14 at 7:23pmpost #2078 of 219647/17/14 at 7:30pmI just don't like them because it's what everybody wore in high school when they were going out. Like the US has the "going out shirt" that's a shitty button down from express. In Australia it was a nautica, Hilfiger or RL polo. And then you had the lads/chavs that just wore them all the time.
I have 1 polo that's that's a faded indigo and I wear it about 1 x year.post #2079 of 219647/17/14 at 7:52pmQuote:
holy crap. same here. i also had a gray one, a lime one, and thick horizontal navy and brown stripe one.
actually, i still have them all. maybe ill do a throwback fit over the summer.post #2080 of 219647/17/14 at 7:53pmpost #2081 of 219647/17/14 at 8:44pmpost #2082 of 219647/17/14 at 9:18pmpost #2083 of 219647/17/14 at 9:35pmpost #2084 of 219647/17/14 at 9:39pmI just wear em as tshirts basically. Half my tops are polos because I liked the fit and price and bought a bunch, the rest are crews and V's. I never really thought much about it, other than that they're as casual as a tshirt so never to try and 'dress one up'.
I'll keep playing around but probably won't post too many around here unless I think it's working. Or hell, could be a new challenge for the WAYW'
<---- ahem, see avatar
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Currently, there are 1542 Active Users (347 Members and 1195 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Paul Rose Heavy Slub Denim W33 L34 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 14 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...