every morning before my caffeine fix. then i give like twenty shits then i'm done for the day
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/28/15 at 11:25am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 139post #2071 of 178827/17/14 at 4:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2072 of 178827/17/14 at 6:00pmpost #2073 of 178827/17/14 at 6:00pmpost #2074 of 178827/17/14 at 6:25pmpost #2075 of 178827/17/14 at 6:35pmpost #2076 of 178827/17/14 at 6:54pmpost #2077 of 178827/17/14 at 7:23pmpost #2078 of 178827/17/14 at 7:30pmI just don't like them because it's what everybody wore in high school when they were going out. Like the US has the "going out shirt" that's a shitty button down from express. In Australia it was a nautica, Hilfiger or RL polo. And then you had the lads/chavs that just wore them all the time.
I have 1 polo that's that's a faded indigo and I wear it about 1 x year.post #2079 of 178827/17/14 at 7:52pmQuote:
holy crap. same here. i also had a gray one, a lime one, and thick horizontal navy and brown stripe one.
actually, i still have them all. maybe ill do a throwback fit over the summer.post #2080 of 178827/17/14 at 7:53pmpost #2081 of 178827/17/14 at 8:44pmpost #2082 of 178827/17/14 at 9:18pmpost #2083 of 178827/17/14 at 9:35pmpost #2084 of 178827/17/14 at 9:39pmI just wear em as tshirts basically. Half my tops are polos because I liked the fit and price and bought a bunch, the rest are crews and V's. I never really thought much about it, other than that they're as casual as a tshirt so never to try and 'dress one up'.
I'll keep playing around but probably won't post too many around here unless I think it's working. Or hell, could be a new challenge for the WAYW'
<---- ahem, see avatar
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
Currently, there are 955 Active Users (153 Members and 802 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 33 seconds ago
- › JOHN LOBB BLACK TWO-EYELET DERBY UK 8E 14 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 16 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 26 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 30 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 35 minutes ago
- › Question: How To Properly Restore Saltwater-Soaked Chippewas 40 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...