or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 1344

post #20146 of 26497
My take away from this whole discussion is to make a black list of B&S pants vendors.
post #20147 of 26497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auximenes View Post

My take away from this whole discussion is to make a black list of B&S pants vendors.

lol happy.gif
post #20148 of 26497
Hey guys! I'm about to leave for Chicago and am taking over the @styleforum instagram feed for the week. Follow! I'll be eating a lot of pizza, visiting at least one leather factory, and attending a black tie event. Woo?


post #20149 of 26497

From the EG thread

 

EG/Yuketen

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

post #20150 of 26497

Bun looks bad when the hair is too short and it needs to be pulled back super tight in order to reach and leaves a scrub brush up top. Gotta let it go longer, so it can kinda fold over and be gathered back looser, looking slightly scraggly with loose strands. Man-bun wabi-sabi. Still usually looks pretty not great. I mostly only do it when I need to. 

post #20151 of 26497
rainy yesterday





speaking of Kapital sizing, I found out i can wrap myself and my gf in this coat

no pic of that, but deets (Click to show)
Kapital
Neuw Johnny knit (no vis, but it's been my go-to top layer recently)
316
Story et Fall
freshly painted wall
post #20152 of 26497
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post


speaking of Kapital sizing, I found out i can wrap myself and my gf in this coat

no pic of that, but deets (Click to show)
Kapital
Neuw Johnny knit (no vis, but it's been my go-to top layer recently)
316
Story et Fall
freshly painted wall
Looks good. What size is it and what's your usual size?
post #20153 of 26497
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

Looks good. What size is it and what's your usual size?

thanks. i think we discussed this some last time, but this is a 2, and i'm a us 36/38
post #20154 of 26497
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

thanks. i think we discussed this some last time, but this is a 2, and i'm a us 36/38

Sorry you're right., we did a while back. I've started a dedicated Kapital thread if there's enough interest.
post #20155 of 26497


rough and tumble shirt jacket
qlomaire pants
docs
post #20156 of 26497

post #20157 of 26497


Craig Green deconstructed quilt thing
Soak overalls/pants with suspenders type thing
post #20158 of 26497
snapshots of today, check out @styleforum on instagram





post #20159 of 26497

Super high quality pics!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Geller x2

Fadeless

Axel Arigato

post #20160 of 26497
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Geller
A Kind of Guise
Geller
Margiela
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II