or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 1317

post #19741 of 26585
What happened to the fit battles? Bring those back SF Robot or whoever's in charge here.
post #19742 of 26585

 

Shitty bathroom selfie but Lemaire long shirt continues to do me well despite being a bit tight.

 

Lemaire / EG / Naot (but yeah, wearing socks...)

post #19743 of 26585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post

What happened to the fit battles? Bring those back SF Robot or whoever's in charge here.

I knew the robots would be in charge eventually.
post #19744 of 26585

geller hooded bomber

schneider quilted sweater

uniqlo jeans

kka boots 

post #19745 of 26585

X-post work fit:

 

 

TS(S) / Kamakura / EG / Heschung (via NMWA)

post #19746 of 26585
^ looks like pants and jacket clashes in color?
post #19747 of 26585

Brown and green clashing?

post #19748 of 26585


giant hood action


brands (Click to show)
kapital
3-16
maison kitsune
post #19749 of 26585
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Brown and green clashing?

looks like a purple-ish hue and green/blue-ish pants to me.. well well.
post #19750 of 26585

cool coat @ghdvfddzgzdzg but not really feeling it with clean white sneakers

post #19751 of 26585
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post



brands (Click to show)
kapital
3-16
maison kitsune

Looks great. I've spent the past couple of weeks ordering a few bits from Kapital - one of most interesting Japanese brands for me, although I'm still trying to get my head round their sizing .
I've been looking at the brushed cotton ring-coats, but still haven't worked out whether I can afford to size down.
post #19752 of 26585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superb0bo View Post

looks like a purple-ish hue and green/blue-ish pants to me.. well well.

Just needs to correct the white balance - the whole photo has a colour cast.
post #19753 of 26585

I asked BiG regarding sizing for the ring coat and was told 3 should be fine for a 50, so tts.

post #19754 of 26585
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

Looks great. I've spent the past couple of weeks ordering a few bits from Kapital - one of most interesting Japanese brands for me, although I'm still trying to get my head round their sizing .
I've been looking at the brushed cotton ring-coats, but still haven't worked out whether I can afford to size down.

thanks. yeah i tried on two sizes on this coat and noticed only a small amount of arm and body length to be the noticeable difference. fyi i'm a 36us/46uk type size and this is a 2. I coulda fit into a 1 but the larger size was good for my long arms.

@Ragechester i've got the the standard white sneaker photo problem. those aren't that clean irl
post #19755 of 26585

@Ragechester i've got the the standard white sneaker photo problem. those aren't that clean irl

For sure dude, just thought some kinda military boot would be great there. Nice denim! have the same I think, takes a while to fade but really nice once they do.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II