Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 1310

post #19636 of 28519
@Superb0bo Great coat
post #19637 of 28519
^^ Thanks!
post #19638 of 28519
More autumnal today:

sat1_zps2w89djfb.jpg

Needles Scarf
EG15 Bedford
EG15 Shirt
EG13 Pants
Redwing
post #19639 of 28519
@ManOfKent that is superb!

Having fun at the New York City Wine and Food Fest. So decadent.

Paul Harnden
Ann D
Individual Sentiments
M_moria




post #19640 of 28519

@AlexanderTG I'll take your word for it that you are indeed having fun.

 

Four degrees here today. How the hell did that happen?

 

post #19641 of 28519
Ball-busting nice fits and thumbing nonsense… lol.
post #19642 of 28519
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadBoy View Post

@AlexanderTG
 I'll take your word for it that you are indeed having fun.

Four degrees here today. How the hell did that happen?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


i know, not fun frown.gif
post #19643 of 28519
I dunno. Endless great food and beverages and NYC and everything. It's been fun so far. At least I'm not working it.
post #19644 of 28519
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post


i know, not fun frown.gif

 

On the plus side, the people-watching on days like this is great. There's no consensus on how to dress... some people in sweatshirts, some in full-on winter coats. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderTG View Post

I dunno. Endless great food and beverages and NYC and everything. It's been fun so far. At least I'm not working it.

 

Just teasin. Sounds great.

post #19645 of 28519
Saw two moms in down jackets with flip flops (0)
post #19646 of 28519
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

Saw two moms in down jackets with flip flops (0)

Sounds like idiots I see everyday… down jackets with flip flops when it's 50 degrees, shorts and tanks tops with wool ski hats when it's 90.
post #19647 of 28519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

Sounds like idiots I see everyday… down jackets with flip flops when it's 50 degrees, shorts and tanks tops with wool ski hats when it's 90.

I wear my down jacket open at 50 easy to adapt to 30-40 if the temp falls
post #19648 of 28519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post


Sounds like idiots I see everyday… down jackets with flip flops when it's 50 degrees, shorts and tanks tops with wool ski hats when it's 90.

(guy on fashion forum deriding people who don't dress perfectly functionally according to the current weather)

post #19649 of 28519
i look for any excuse to wear my down and shearling jackets...was bitterly disappointed by mild temps today.
post #19650 of 28519

no need to hate on moms

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II