Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 9:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- Style crimes: fit vs formality Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:16am in Classic Menswear
- Books on cloth materials and shoe care Last post on 8/11/12 at 9:34am in Classic Menswear
- Slight Step Up In Style For Work Last post on 7/9/12 at 9:18pm in Classic Menswear
- Please help me dress more interesting Last post on 9/3/14 at 3:44pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II - Page 10
Styleforum Top Picks
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
soft pants here are weird but the sneakers are great
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
bulk/proportions aside, the sweatshirt up top seems awkward. pattern gives off a wintery vibe.
@kindofyoung, that's the stuff.
Bleu de Paname
we make many different fit and model pants each season, and even the ones that come from season to season always have new updates.
A part o the issue is the pants are cit very long. some with 36-38 inch inseams. a lot of customers wear them like that, instead of shortening/ altering the pant to the respective length/ fit.
i think the common approach nowadays is to leave an item of clothing unaltered especially with the rise of the second hand market where reselling an item is easier if the item is in the original condition.
There is no getting around this, but most customers would be better served by altering/ adjusting garments to their body type rather than wearing the item exactly as bought
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Watch Standard Liege V HNK Rijeka Live Football Match Thursday... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 minutes ago
- › Watch Everton V VfL Wolfsburg Live Football Match Thursday 18-Sep-2014 19 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Watch Sevilla V Feyenoord Live Football Match Thursday 18-Sep-2014 27 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 28 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt Mens Slim Fit French Cuff Shirt 39 Collar 34 minutes ago
- › Watch Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk V Inter Milan Live Football Match... 38 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)