Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 11:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:04 am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 1/14/16 at 8:10am in Classic Menswear
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:56 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part IIpost #1 of 220685/22/14 at 10:15amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 220685/22/14 at 10:28ampost #3 of 220685/22/14 at 10:44ampost #4 of 220685/22/14 at 12:07pmpost #5 of 220685/22/14 at 12:09pmpost #6 of 220685/22/14 at 12:14pmpost #7 of 220685/22/14 at 12:21pmpost #8 of 220685/22/14 at 12:59pmpost #9 of 220685/22/14 at 1:08pmpost #10 of 220685/22/14 at 1:15pmpost #11 of 220685/22/14 at 2:29pmpost #12 of 220685/22/14 at 5:13pmpost #13 of 220685/22/14 at 5:15pmpost #14 of 220685/22/14 at 5:27pmpost #15 of 220685/22/14 at 5:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by sinnedk
wtf you want USA to stop being the world police but you wonder why it took them so long to help? Helping is being the world police as well, that statement is kind of oxymoronic.
If USA truly stays out then it would be an isolationist policy where we don't stick our nose into other countries' problems. But we cannot do that; hence, we end up policing the world because no one else will.
Also, lol at the second paragraph.
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Currently, there are 960 Active Users (124 Members and 836 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 31 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 31 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 32 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 32 minutes ago
- › Edward Green (UK6 1/2E) Westminster 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?