or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 2542

post #38116 of 45061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post


Sure. That is probably correct English English. I gave up trying to tailor my English to my audience years ago. Americans English treats collective nouns as singular. It sounds wrong to my ear to use them in the English fashion any more.

Yes sometimes, I agree, it does. Oddly, I've heard the plural usage creeping over to this side of the pond in certain instances.

And by the way, that last post....the whole thing's great, especially lovely suit.
post #38117 of 45061
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcobinad View Post

Today's outfit to wrap up the week. Wish you all a pleasant weekend wink.gif

I think this outfit is slicker than than gooseshit! Outstanding!
post #38118 of 45061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veremund View Post

I think this outfit is slicker than than gooseshit! Outstanding!

Dapper!
post #38119 of 45061
post #38120 of 45061

Executive comitee friday:

 

 

 

 

Details (Click to show)
Suit: SuitSupply
Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt
Tie: Drake's
Shoes: Meermin
post #38121 of 45061
Very nice @Isolation. Not crazy about the paper airplane inspired PS fold. Nice colors.
post #38122 of 45061
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavspen View Post


Yes sometimes, I agree, it does. Oddly, I've heard the plural usage creeping over to this side of the pond in certain instances.

And by the way, that last post....the whole thing's great, especially lovely suit.


Thank you for those kind words.

post #38123 of 45061
Quote:
Originally Posted by pravda View Post

Very nice @Isolation. Not crazy about the paper airplane inspired PS fold. Nice colors.

 

Thank you. Yeah probably just go with a normal fold usually, felt like adding some interest shape-wise since the colors are quite simple.

post #38124 of 45061
post #38125 of 45061
Iso, I like the coloring. The fit is slim for my taste, but if you're comfortable with the fit of it, then rock and roll!
post #38126 of 45061
X-post from Gerry's Friday Challenge, where anything goes... so naturally I went totally crazy... plain.gif

http://www.styleforum.net/t/523939/friday-challenge-may-27-2016-freestyle-friday



post #38127 of 45061



Ring
Barba
Talbott
Christian Kimber
Panta
EG

Weird buckling at the buttoning point. My dry cleaner pressed the lapel to the top button instead of rolling it over to the 2nd. Any tips to fix that?
post #38128 of 45061
Looks like we both had the same basic idea today @justinkapur - summer security guard chic.

Can you take the suit in to a more qualified tailor who has proper pressing equipment to get the lapel back to where it should be?

I have my first 3r2 coming in a few weeks and this kind of thing is scary, especially since I'm not sure most dry cleaners would even have the ability to stop whoever they send clothes out to from doing it. eek.gif
post #38129 of 45061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolation View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

More (Click to show)

 

 

 

I like that green.... I have a similar  jacket in a W Bill Phoenix


Edited by Pliny - 5/28/16 at 2:04am
post #38130 of 45061
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmeyer View Post

Looks like we both had the same basic idea today @justinkapur - summer security guard chic.

Can you take the suit in to a more qualified tailor who has proper pressing equipment to get the lapel back to where it should be?

I have my first 3r2 coming in a few weeks and this kind of thing is scary, especially since I'm not sure most dry cleaners would even have the ability to stop whoever they send clothes out to from doing it. eek.gif

I almost went green tie but I decided after the warriors game win last night to throw on a yellowish tie.

I am definitely going to have to try to get my tailor to repress it.

Is your 3r2 the BnT?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)