or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 2350

post #35236 of 44038
Quote:
Originally Posted by kali77 View Post

Ha, yeah I love my vintage Angelus Chronodato 👍🏻

I need to pickup something like that. the older i get, the more i like old thin watches and the less my AP and panerai get worn.
post #35237 of 44038
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

I need to pickup something like that. the older i get, the more i like old thin watches and the less my AP and panerai get worn.

Last year I trimmed my collection down to just a few vintage pieces, as they were getting all the wrist time. All I have left is this, a wakmann with a valjoux 730, and a wakmann with a valjoux 72. Can't say I miss some of my other newer/bigger watches.... Not yet at least. I may add one of the F.P Journes in the near future though.
post #35238 of 44038
Quote:
Originally Posted by kali77 View Post

Last year I trimmed my collection down to just a few vintage pieces, as they were getting all the wrist time. All I have left is this, a wakmann with a valjoux 730, and a wakmann with a valjoux 72. Can't say I miss some of my other newer/bigger watches.... Not yet at least. I may add one of the F.P Journes in the near future though.

those FPs are absolutely gorgeous.
post #35239 of 44038
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

casual monday. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

cashmere and chambray

Tell me about that gorgeous jacket.
post #35240 of 44038

attended a wedding in Malibu on Saturday

 

tumblr_o4q3l9aWe61r8bgano1_1280.jpg 

post #35241 of 44038
SVB, I like the tie, if you can believe it. It's not something I would wear but it seems very appropriate for a daytime wedding in that location.
post #35242 of 44038
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhound View Post

Tell me about that gorgeous jacket.

thank ya! martin greenfield. single breast peak lapel....butter soft cashmere. one of my favorite jackets i own.
post #35243 of 44038
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzAzul View Post

Wrist beads: bought on SF B&S years ago

were these from spoo? i dont recall what the bracelets looked like, just cleavage. what a marketing ploy
post #35244 of 44038

Pattern-free zone on a blustery Monday morning.

 

 

Th rest (Click to show)

 


Suit: Bespoke Hemrajani

Shirt: Proper Cloth

Tie: Sam Hober

Square: Brooks Brothers

Shoes: Edward Green

post #35245 of 44038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post
 

Pattern-free zone on a blustery Monday morning.

 

 

Th rest (Click to show)

 


Suit: Bespoke Hemrajani

Shirt: Proper Cloth

Tie: Sam Hober

Square: Brooks Brothers

Shoes: Edward Green

 

That suit. Super.

Those shoes. Super.

Not that tie. Too bright.

post #35246 of 44038

Off to second Holiday in Easter (yes, we are a very religious people) with sweetest ex-in laws.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #35247 of 44038
^fantastic jacket. i THINK i may like it better with lighter trous though. could just be the lighting. at first i thought it was a suit.
post #35248 of 44038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Al View Post
 

 

That suit. Super.

Those shoes. Super.

Not that tie. Too bright.


Thanks, @Roy Al! I was pretty certain that the tie was too bright to conform to StyFo orthodoxy when I ordered it from David. I'm okay with that. I like red ties, too.

post #35249 of 44038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post
 

Pattern-free zone on a blustery Monday morning.

 

 

Th rest (Click to show)

 


Suit: Bespoke Hemrajani

Shirt: Proper Cloth

Tie: Sam Hober

Square: Brooks Brothers

Shoes: Edward Green

Great tie for Spring! Wearing a yellow tie as well today.  :D

post #35250 of 44038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy57 View Post
 


Thanks, @Roy Al! I was pretty certain that the tie was too bright to conform to StyFo orthodoxy when I ordered it from David. I'm okay with that. I like red ties, too.

 

:-) Me too like red ties.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)