or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 2152

post #32266 of 43828
^ The uneven toecaps on those Galways would freak me out. And I don't even have OCD.
post #32267 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliodA View Post

^ The uneven toecaps on those Galways would freak me out. And I don't even have OCD.

Damn you....I do! I've posted a lot of pictures of these and no one has ever pointed it out. I never noticed either. Oh well, I still love them.
post #32268 of 43828

@sebastian mcfox phenomenal look. Gloriously simple. How do you like those KW links?

post #32269 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Damn you....I do! I've posted a lot of pictures of these and no one has ever pointed it out. I never noticed either. Oh well, I still love them.

Please go on loving them, they're beautiful. It's probably only visible in a top down pic like that. Not representative for real life situations.
post #32270 of 43828

Hi all,

I'm wearing for the first time this sand-colored tie from Berg & Berg.

Any thoughts?

 

 

 

post #32271 of 43828
Thread Starter 


SFF:
PT
LX
KW
post #32272 of 43828
Nice square, Murl.
post #32273 of 43828

@SYCSYC Nice tie, but is the suit+shirt a bit too formal for that tie?

post #32274 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post

Nice square, Murl.

Thank you, sir. Most on here will be happy to know that I have five new ones en route. No more "this is great, but would be better with a sqaure" smile.gif
post #32275 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post

@sebastian mcfox
 phenomenal look. Gloriously simple. How do you like those KW links?

I like them a lot. Being double sided means they take a little longer to put in (maybe I'm just uncoordinated), but I prefer the look
post #32276 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Thank you, sir. Most on here will be happy to know that I have five new ones en route. No more "this is great, but would be better with a sqaure" smile.gif
Nice! What did you get?
post #32277 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post

Nice! What did you get?

Here is four of them. Great look btw

post #32278 of 43828
Great picks - and thanks smile.gif
post #32279 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post


I like them a lot. Being double sided means they take a little longer to put in (maybe I'm just uncoordinated), but I prefer the look

It's definitely not just you. My only KW links are the black pearl, so I can't really speak to others, but with the pearls they're a tad different than other double sided links. I find myself having to pop them in, rather than angling/threading them through.

 

Edit: as a side, Murl wins the today for 1) being dressed like a BAWS (cool kids spelling of boss) and 2) for labeling the deets!


Edited by ericgereghty - 2/1/16 at 11:39am
post #32280 of 43828

Birds Of Paradise and I.  Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece navy chalk stripe suit (that I got in the early seventies), pink OCBD shirt, and repp tie, Squarextraordinaire pocket square, and Allen-Edmonds for Brooks Brothers black Strands......

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)