It works better with B&T/Armoury with their louche cut, I think.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Paul Stuart expands and relocates their shoe department Last post on 7/21/14 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- Eidos Napoli Last post on Yesterday at 10:07 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 207post #3091 of 92267/13/14 at 8:29pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3092 of 92267/13/14 at 8:33pmpost #3093 of 92267/13/14 at 8:46pm
Dramatic, perhaps? I mean, with the high rise skinny pants and the wide-lapel, high buttoning coats that look like )(, it's kind of a cut you'd look at twice.
And it's certainly worn and photographed with a louche attitude on their tumblrs.
I think MF's look would fly better for me if it were more trad or more "Italian CBD," too. I guess white OCBD/tassels for one, or linen square/mink suedes for the other? IDK, I'm not an Italian captain of industry.post #3094 of 92267/13/14 at 9:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by kulata
@EliodA update on this fit.
Took your suggestion and got myself a black knit tie
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So black tie with brown square and shoes are ok to wear together?post #3095 of 92267/13/14 at 9:12pmQuote:
My name is a spinoff of a previous handle that I used (luv2cflopz on a poker website) adjusted for a more general use. Reformed is simply shorthand for my religious persuasion. I am reformed baptist, and my faith is a very important part of who I am. I'm currently attending seminary for my master's degree.post #3096 of 92267/13/14 at 10:41pmThread Starterpost #3097 of 92267/13/14 at 11:00pmpost #3098 of 92267/13/14 at 11:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by luv2breformed
My name is a spinoff of a previous handle that I used (luv2cflopz on a poker website) adjusted for a more general use. Reformed is simply shorthand for my religious persuasion. I am reformed baptist, and my faith is a very important part of who I am. I'm currently attending seminary for my master's degree.
I would never have guessed that, but the poker handle makes sense. I belive spoo's is for a similar deal. so your religious affiliation isn't hurting your dressing, .post #3099 of 92267/14/14 at 12:51ampost #3100 of 92267/14/14 at 1:18ampost #3101 of 92267/14/14 at 4:11ampost #3102 of 92267/14/14 at 4:11ampost #3103 of 92267/14/14 at 4:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Pliny
wasn't going to post this, but 3 for 3 on black knits today ..written in the stars
Looks very nice, Pliny. Good example of how darker trousers can work. But, on my monitor I have a hard time figuring out what colour they are exactly. Burgundy or brown...?post #3104 of 92267/14/14 at 4:19ampost #3105 of 92267/14/14 at 4:27am
Canali - Camicissima - Borrelli - Henry Carter - Vince Maloney - Santoni
Shirt is actually light blue.
Edited by Coxsackie - 7/14/14 at 6:23am
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Boardwalk Empire 19 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Watch@@==Live=Memphis vs SMU Live Stream 32 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Minnesota vs Illinois Live stream 49 seconds ago
- › Watch@@==Live=SMU vs Memphis Live Stream 1 minute ago
- › Watch@@==Live=UAB vs Arkansas Live Stream 1 minute ago
- › North Carolina vs Virginia Live stream 2 minutes ago
- › Watch@@==Live=Arkansas vs UAB Live Stream 2 minutes ago
- › Watch@@==Live=Rutgers vs Nebraska Live Stream 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...