The evidence is mounting.
Best of luck at the shuffleboard tourny!
Dude, I work from home and wear flannel trousers all the time. Here's to dressing up for the cats!
To be fair, I usually spend the first half or so of my day still in my robe, and then shower and put on real clothes.
Friday in tweed - crossposting it to the challenge page.
The colors of the shoe perfectly match the tie irl - somehow the iphone cam couldn´t quite capture that.
Killer tie, @NewYorkIslander!
- Bespoke sport coat from Zaremba bespoke in a W.Bill Donegal tweed fabric
- Bespoke bd shirt from Francesco Merolla Napoli
- Bespoke donegal tweed tie from E.G Cappelli Napoli
- Bepsoke trousers in Fox Bros grey flannel
- Drakes London wool/silk pocket square
Sweet mother of steezus Christ...this is epic. Absolutely stunning combination, fabrics and composition. I can now happily die for having been able to set my eyes on this beauty
Nice sc, @Academic2!