or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 1777

post #26641 of 43907

@Dennis Walter very nice! I don't recall ever seeing you post here (I'm quite a young member), but I encourage you to do so, more often!

 

You seem to have a great eye for fit and color coordinations, and while most of your fits are outside the realm of CBD, they are eye pleasing!

 

Will wait to see more!

 

@VictorSFreturn very nice as usual! Could you shed some light on the watch? 

post #26642 of 43907
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnBC View Post
 

 

@VictorSFreturn very nice as usual! Could you shed some light on the watch? 

 

Tnx!

These watches military, gift from old friends. In memory :embar:

I myself bought only strap for this watch :D 

post #26643 of 43907
MrTRC gave you Reputation for your post in HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)

Pawsome! ...I think.

Would someone please fill me in on this 'Reputation' thing? I've been away a while. ^^
post #26644 of 43907
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnBC View Post
 

@Dennis Walter very nice! I don't recall ever seeing you post here (I'm quite a young member), but I encourage you to do so, more often!

 

You seem to have a great eye for fit and color coordinations, and while most of your fits are outside the realm of CBD, they are eye pleasing!

 

Will wait to see more!

 

@VictorSFreturn very nice as usual! Could you shed some light on the watch? 

 

Hey @ShawnBC, i have been a regular poster in the past, but this was when "What are you wearing right now" was still in part 2 ;-)

 

I have since come a long way dress-wise, so to speak...thank you for the nice words! The kits are way out of CBD, i give you that. That might have to do with the fact that i am working in an agency environment, where jeans & hoody is considered proper business attire. 

post #26645 of 43907
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorSFreturn View Post
 

 

Tnx!

These watches military, gift from old friends. In memory :embar:

I myself bought only strap for this watch :D 

 

Thank you for the quick answer! I asked because it looks like a limited edition DLC-coated Submariner of some sort, which intrigued me! 

 

It's even better if this watch has a personal history that you can relate to!

 

All the best, 

 

Shawn

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Walter View Post
 

 

Hey @ShawnBC, i have been a regular poster in the past, but this was when "What are you wearing right now" was still in part 2 ;-)

 

I have since come a long way dress-wise, so to speak...thank you for the nice words! The kits are way out of CBD, i give you that. That might have to do with the fact that i am working in an agency environment, where jeans & hoody is considered proper business attire. 

 

Thank you Dennis for the quick answer!

 

Back when WAYWRN pt. 2 was in effect, I was not a member here, yet along interested in men's clothing, for that matter!

 

I do love your sense of style, especially since you incorporate SS items in your rotation (in my neck of the woods, ordering SS online is my best bet since physical stores do not offer quality items). Hope that you'll post fits more often!

 

Cheers,

 

Shawn

post #26646 of 43907
@sprout2 That's the dieworkwear run of tobacco fresco.
post #26647 of 43907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Walter View Post

Guys, 

haven´t been here for quite some time now...standards are as high as ever, though. 

If you don´t mind posting me in here, here are some of the latest kits...




Now this is a blast from the past. Good to see you posting again after all these years. Still dandy as ever, but your wardrobe seems to have gone up a notch...or three. The blue suit looks particularly good.
post #26648 of 43907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post



It's no longer just TweedyProf posting that tie but Mr. Six as well. Sprout2 must be losing his mind laugh.gif
post #26649 of 43907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawz View Post

MrTRC gave you Reputation for your post in HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)

Pawsome! ...I think.

Would someone please fill me in on this 'Reputation' thing? I've been away a while. ^^

That just means somebody "thumbed" your post or "liked" it.

post #26650 of 43907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawz View Post

MrTRC gave you Reputation for your post in HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)

Pawsome! ...I think.

Would someone please fill me in on this 'Reputation' thing? I've been away a while. ^^

Like, agree, and so on. Faster than quoting, spoiling, and writing.
post #26651 of 43907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgatz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post



It's no longer just TweedyProf posting that tie but Mr. Six as well. Sprout2 must be losing his mind laugh.gif

It's actually a different tie! (Though similar biggrin.gif )
post #26652 of 43907

@Dennis Walter Please post more, and in individual posts - if possible; then it's easier to like individual outfits.

post #26653 of 43907
post #26654 of 43907
post #26655 of 43907
I have not posted in well over two weeks now as I have been more than busy of late. For today, I went over to Mercedes dealership to take delivery of my wife's all new 2015 CLS Shooting Brake. She discovered the long awaited surprise only at the dealership..... oh well the rest is memorabilia.






Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)











New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)