or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 1657

post #24841 of 44050

Only one thing I did wrong,
Stayed in Mississippi a day too long

 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the generous thumbs yesterday. You are all so sweet.

 

 

post #24842 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Al View Post
 

Only one thing I did wrong,
Stayed in Mississippi a day too long

Plus side - you didn't get arrested today

post #24843 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

Plus side - you didn't get arrested today

 

I was raised in the country, I been working in the town
I been in trouble ever since I set my suitcase down

post #24844 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Al View Post

I was raised in the country, I been working in the town
I been in trouble ever since I set my suitcase down

I never knew that Stavanger, Norway was a center for blues singing . . .
post #24845 of 44050
Thread Starter 


SF Family:
Sam Hober
Kent Wang x 2

---

@Sander It's a SuSu Washington, so you'll need to ask them. You're closer to their HQ, so kick down their doors and rattle some cages.
post #24846 of 44050

Thats the new KW jacket? (i think you said you were trying him)

post #24847 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post


I never knew that Stavanger, Norway was a center for blues singing . . .

 

Life is hard, Crusty

 

City's just a jungle, more games to play
Trapped in the heart of it, tryin' to get away

post #24848 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


---

@Sander It's a SuSu Washington, so you'll need to ask them. You're closer to their HQ, so kick down their doors and rattle some cages.

I will, I will. lol8[1].gif But do you know what I mean? To me it always looks off if they aren't on the same level.
post #24849 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post

I will, I will. lol8[1].gif But do you know what I mean? To me it always looks off if they aren't on the same level.

That's the ticket pocket, not the hip.
post #24850 of 44050
Really? That is a large ticket pocket.
post #24851 of 44050
Fo really doh.
post #24852 of 44050
Thread Starter 
I had the jacket made with a single hip pocket. I am now anti-pocket.
post #24853 of 44050
post #24854 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post
 

 

Full shot, portrait and shoes (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Summer in Germany. Fine.

Might be even better with a more casual tie..?

post #24855 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala-T View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 

 

I like the cloth of that jacket a lot, but I submit that the overall silhouette would look better if it were a bit longer (such that there's the same visual distance above the button as there is below it). But I think that could be up for discussion.

 

I like that you're doing the same thing as @justinkapur's recent-ish gray suit fit: wearing lots of cool colors and then warm shoes, and it works well for me – though it does look a bit like the trousers are a much warmer gray than the jacket, which can be tricky to combine. A darker, cooler gray might look better to my eye, but it would go against the grain of some SF wisdom. Also, while I have no problem with that tie there, strict coherence would demand something a notch or two more casual, like a dotted knit, some kind of foulard, or a repp.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)