or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 1650

post #24736 of 45074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post
 

@Tristram - your tie, jacket and chinos go quite well together, but the close-striped shirt and clip-on braces do not cohere with them.

 

That same shirt and braces would look cool peeping out from underneath a classic worsted business suit.

thanks for the feedback.

it,s a whole suit. what kind of shirt would you recommend?

 

best

t

post #24737 of 45074

Something a bit more casual - chambray button-down or the like. Light coloured - dark shirt/light tie is a bit mafiosa.

 

Sorry but are those trousers part of the suit? Seemed to be a different colour.

post #24738 of 45074
This will be a short week for me, sartorially, and otherwise - off to parts northeasterly "across the pond" on Thursday night, for some 15 nights. Try to handle things in my absence. Today's suit has been languishing in the closet for some time now - time to give it an airing before it visits the dry cleaner. Probably a bit much for an ordinary Monday, but, there it is.

Suit - BBGF Regent
Shirt - BB MTM
Tie - BB
Collar pin - BB
Cufflinks - Deakin & Francis, via DeNatale, NYC
Shoes - Finsbury, Paris


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







post #24739 of 45074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post
 

Something a bit more casual - chambray button-down or the like. Light coloured - dark shirt/light tie is a bit mafiosa.

 

Sorry but are those trousers part of the suit? Seemed to be a different colour.

 

was just the photo. here you can see.

best

t

 

 

post #24740 of 45074

today (last post was yesterday)

 

brown linen again. with a more relaxed shirt this time.

 

best

t

 

 

 

 

 

post #24741 of 45074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristram View Post

today (last post was yesterday)

brown linen again. with a more relaxed shirt this time.

best
t















Is this suit supply?
post #24742 of 45074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristram View Post

 

 

Who makes the tie? Been looking for something similar in navy.

post #24743 of 45074


post #24744 of 45074

tumblr_nstz1lbppi1r8bgano2_1280.jpg 

 

tumblr_nstz1lbppi1r8bgano3_1280.jpg 

post #24745 of 45074
It's The Pants. In before 3 page conversation.
post #24746 of 45074
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post
 

tumblr_nstz1lbppi1r8bgano2_1280.jpg 

 

tumblr_nstz1lbppi1r8bgano3_1280.jpg 

No comment on the pants (your style, not mine) but details on the tie please!

post #24747 of 45074
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post
 

No comment on the pants (your style, not mine) but details on the tie please!

Both Exquisite Trimmings and Viola Milano have this tie. Vanda has a similar in a double (not triple) stripe

post #24748 of 45074
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

Both Exquisite Trimmings and Viola Milano have this tie. Vanda has a similar in a double (not triple) stripe

Do you have experience with Vanda?

post #24749 of 45074
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post
 

Do you have experience with Vanda?

Vanda is great. Some of the best ties I own. (And they should be, as they are also some of the most expensive)

post #24750 of 45074

An other day in paradise.

 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)