or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 1461

post #21901 of 43836
It's a mohair blend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post

Can we talk about how Clags manages to be comfortable with that much hair in Texas? 

Clags, how do you manage to be comfortable with that much hair in Texas? 
post #21902 of 43836
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post

Can we talk about how Clags manages to be comfortable with that much hair in Texas? 

Clags, how do you manage to be comfortable with that much hair in Texas? 

It's so much thinner than it used to be, thank god. It does what it wants when it wants. And I hate using hair product.

I have to get it cut every three weeks or it becomes too much.
post #21903 of 43836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

We need an SF academics thread for to discuss topics of import, and shit.

Start one in General Chat. You nerds can even establish the first SF Master Debaters Club.
post #21904 of 43836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


You nerds can even establish the first SF Master Debaters Club.

 

Why you little...

post #21905 of 43836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

A big NAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJen View Post

Years from now people will talk of the war I waged and say it was to free square toed shoes from appendage bondage, but the truth of the matter is, I despised them and wanted them forever removed from our feet.
Nay, nay, nay...thrice, nay!


OK, so apparently this is a fighting matter. Well said! happy.gifhappy.gif
post #21906 of 43836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

It's so much thinner than it used to be, thank god. It does what it wants when it wants. And I hate using hair product.

I have to get it cut every three weeks or it becomes too much.

Somehow, not how I figured Clags would look.
post #21907 of 43836

Trying a different tie / PS combination:

 

 

 

post #21908 of 43836
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post


Somehow, not how I figured Clags would look.


Noodles thought I was in my mid-40s until he saw a picture. I do have a decent amount of grays though.

post #21909 of 43836
My Civil-War-Wasn't-Fought-For-The-Equality-Of-Black-People-But-Was-Definitely-Fought-Over-Slavery-All-You-Have-To-Do-Is-Read-The-Declaration-Of-Secession textures post:

post #21910 of 43836
Thread Starter 

You had me at blue, brown and gray

post #21911 of 43836
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

My Civil-War-Wasn't-Fought-For-The-Equality-Of-Black-People-But-Was-Definitely-Fought-Over-Slavery

I think most sane historians would agree.
post #21912 of 43836
Excellent. As you were...
post #21913 of 43836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post


Noodles thought I was in my mid-40s until he saw a picture. I do have a decent amount of grays though.

Must be your rustic textures and your academic vibe. Haha. But then... Alas a mop of hair!
post #21914 of 43836
Thread Starter 

I come across as a bald man?! :fu:

post #21915 of 43836
Clags, he just said your barnet looks like a mop!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)