or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 1396

post #20926 of 44000

@VictorSFreturn now that you're back on SF, any chance you'll re-launch your blog? I remember I had a great time browsing thru it in the past, I used it as a reference of neat images stored in the same place! I miss it! 

post #20927 of 44000

Warmer today.

 

 

 


Brooks Brothers suit

Proper Cloth shirt

Vanda tie

Put This On square

Pantherella socks

Meermin shoes

post #20928 of 44000
Thread Starter 

Dany's translator is the most attractive woman on the show, followed by Tommen's wife, followed by Dany.

post #20929 of 44000
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmeyer View Post

By the power of Greyscale! Greyskull!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



post #20930 of 44000
Thread Starter 

Victor before he started shaving his head?

post #20931 of 44000
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Superb, UC.

Jcm, I have decided that your comment was actually a he-man reference, which is ten thousand times cooler.

I assumed everyone understood this, and the GoT stuff was adding another layer. But if not... uhoh.gif
post #20932 of 44000

post #20933 of 44000
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

I assumed everyone understood this, and the GoT stuff was adding another layer. But if not... uhoh.gif

That would be truly shameful.
post #20934 of 44000
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Superb, UC.

Jcm, I have decided that your comment was actually a he-man reference, which is ten thousand times cooler.

I assumed everyone understood this, and the GoT stuff was adding another layer. But if not... uhoh.gif

:fistbump:

post #20935 of 44000

Couple of quick informal iCrap schnapps for today. Couldn't be bothered with the full photoshoot shtick.

 

 

post #20936 of 44000
Ginger was the hottest!
Rose-Leslie-Ygritte-Ginger.jpg

Followed by Drago or whatever his name is.khal-drogo-game-of-thrones-wallpaper-11.jpeg
post #20937 of 44000
Was a bit nippy here earlier in the week.



post #20938 of 44000



Eidos
Boss
Shibumi on maiden voyage
Finnamore
Khakis of Carmel
Bontoni

Sorry for the late post today
post #20939 of 44000
Cox, imo, I think a solid blue shirt would have serve you better there, ala PoP after you.
post #20940 of 44000
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Cox, imo, I think a solid blue shirt would have serve you better there, ala PoP after you.
Fine striped shirts are better for suits. A plain oxford cloth shirt would have really elevated that fit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)