or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 1385

post #20761 of 43893

 

 

 

 

What I am wearing! (Click to show)
SC: Formosa
Shirt: Eton
Pants: Luxire (Minnis Fresco)
Shoes: G&G (RLPL)
Sunnies: Persol
post #20762 of 43893

Sorry for posting two fits on one day, but the first pics were from the last days nightsshift and this pics are from todays nightshift.

 

 

See details (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

post #20763 of 43893

The summer hesitates here in the upper hemisphere.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Jacket - Whitcomb & Shaftebury, bespoke

Shirt, tie & socks - Charles Tyrwhitt

PS - Kent Wang

Trousers - Manning & Manning, bespoke

Suspenders - Albert Thurston

Shoes - Allen Edmonds

post #20764 of 43893
Europrep,

Are those the sand minnis? If not, could you provide link to luxire fabric? Look great, exactly what I am after. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post










What I am wearing! (Click to show)
SC: Formosa
Shirt: Eton
Pants: Luxire (Minnis Fresco)
Shoes: G&G (RLPL)
Sunnies: Persol
r
post #20765 of 43893
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillingToLearn View Post

Europrep,

Are those the sand minnis? If not, could you provide link to luxire fabric? Look great, exactly what I am after. Thanks in advance.
r

 

You are correct!

post #20766 of 43893

My 1st ever official OJT (Odd Jacket-Trousers)

post #20767 of 43893

Are you sure that's an odd jacket?

post #20768 of 43893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

Are you sure that's an odd jacket?

tumblr_mg53jzfZ0Y1qii6tmo1_500.gif

post #20769 of 43893
Noodles colors are great but too much like a suit jacket. Still gotta say, looks good
post #20770 of 43893
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noodles View Post
 

My 1st ever official OJT (Odd Orphan Jacket-Trousers)

 

Also, might just be the angle, but I think you could use a slightly higher rise on your trousers.  Either that, or hike them up a bit?  Either way, not a bad look.

post #20771 of 43893
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Noodles colors are great but too much like a suit jacket. Still gotta say, looks good

LOL read the noodle thread.

post #20772 of 43893
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

LOL read the noodle thread.

Yes! I am glad that you are recruiting folks! :lol:

post #20773 of 43893
Quote:
Originally Posted by grade View Post
 

 

Also, might just be the angle, but I think you could use a slightly higher rise on your trousers.  Either that, or hike them up a bit?  Either way, not a bad look.

Well...I'd say that 80% of the people that post pictures on SF wear their trou too low. So it's normative...for now. @Roy Al is a good example of wearing them right where they belong.


Edited by cakv - 5/26/15 at 11:35am
post #20774 of 43893
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

LOL read the noodle thread.

I read this and then went there and saw 3 pages. Grabbed a cup of coffee and did some reading lol
post #20775 of 43893

Back to work after a lovely weekend:

 

 


Jacket: Brooks Brothers

Shirt: Proper Cloth

Tie: Henry Carter

Square: Drake's

Trousers: Canali

Shoes: Allen Edmonds

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)