or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 1150

post #17236 of 43841

It's actually a silk knit, but kinda has the same effect.

post #17237 of 43841
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Ring
Donahue
Bigi x 2
Khakis of Carmel
EG

 

Showing some great stuff lately, man! :slayer:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

It's actually a silk knit, but kinda has the same effect.

 

Looks very nice, CM. I like the cheapo knits from T.M. Lewin. They're not crunchy but soft and silky and you can wear them instead of grenadines (I refuse to wear grenadines...)

post #17238 of 43841
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliodA View Post
 

Looks very nice, CM. I like the cheapo knits from T.M. Lewin. They're not crunchy but soft and silky and you can wear them instead of grenadines (I refuse to wear grenadines...)

 

I got this one from The Tie Bar, so you know it's cheap. It more than does the trick, though. I wear grenadines occasionally but I don't get what the big deal is.

post #17239 of 43841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

 

I got this one from The Tie Bar, so you know it's cheap. It more than does the trick, though. I wear grenadines occasionally but I don't get what the big deal is.

 

Looks very similar. It's not unlikely that they come from the same factory, as you can read in this excellent post from DWW: http://www.styleforum.net/t/309586/whnay-s-good-taste-thread/13875#post_7769826

post #17240 of 43841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

It's actually a silk knit, but kinda has the same effect.

Gotcha :) either way, it looks great.

post #17241 of 43841
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliodA View Post
 

 

Looks very similar. It's not unlikely that they come from the same factory, as you can read in this excellent post from DWW: http://www.styleforum.net/t/309586/whnay-s-good-taste-thread/13875#post_7769826


Interesting. That very well could be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justridiculous View Post
 

Gotcha :) either way, it looks great.

 

Thanks man!

post #17242 of 43841
.
post #17243 of 43841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 


Interesting. That very well could be.

 

post #17244 of 43841

That looks better than mine IMO.

post #17245 of 43841

See details (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

post #17246 of 43841

@EliodA  why do you refuse to wear grens?

post #17247 of 43841
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post






This is very nice, Don!
post #17248 of 43841
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post
 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliodA View Post


This is very nice, Don!

 

DC is a classy guy.

post #17249 of 43841
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post
 

@EliodA  why do you refuse to wear grens?

 

Because wearing grenadines is like shouting "look at me, I'm a #menswear afficionado" :hide:

post #17250 of 43841
Quote:

Very nice, Don! Can I ask where the shoes came from?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)