or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 1135

post #17011 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Very nice @justinkapur, I especially love that grey striped shirt! Beard looks like it's coming along pretty nicely, too! 

post #17012 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post

Just black & white today.



Sometimes black and white is all you need.
post #17013 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidLane View Post
 

All sorts of casual today, knit silk, denim, wool/silk and tweed...

DL-

Interesting... I've never seen a check pocket flap flipped up for a square.

post #17014 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJen View Post

Really like that @justinkapur
 and @mossrockss
 providing some tweed in juxtaposition to justin's linen. Just two of a great bunch of fits lately, gents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chulillo View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Awesome assemble. Love it all, jacket, tie, trousers, shoes... great look. 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I usually never like pinstripe suits but this is great. You have accesorize it to perfection IMO. That tie looks great with it, and so do those suspenders/braces. Very well done I think. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulata View Post

The top block is inspiring

Thanks to all for the thumbs and compliments!
post #17015 of 43828
Dad jeans anyone?

Haha. These are J.Crew's 2008 version of Vintage Slim.



Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




post #17016 of 43828

Some great new posters showing up in WAYWRN. Love it!

post #17017 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprout2 View Post
 

Nice material on the jkt, but the ps seems utterfly superfluous with that pocket configuration.

I didn't think to much about it, I am used to wearing a square, so without one seemed odd.

 

Interesting... I've never seen a check pocket flap flipped up for a square.

 

As above, I didn't mess with it, just landed that way. 

 

You think sans square for the future? 

 

Thanks,

 

DL-

post #17018 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltimeban View Post
 

Having enjoyed the partial solar eclipse this morning, I decided to post. Haven't done so for a while!

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

It's been a while but looks like you've upped your game...or is it the camera again. Looking good.

...and I'd recommend shoe trees if you're not using them already.

post #17019 of 43828
I think @mossrockss improvement since I joined the boards has been tremendous. Everything he wears recently fits very nicely, looks like it fits his lifestyle and he displays a comfort level in what he is wearing. KUDOS!

Also @GMMcL - jacket looks great on you and I really like that combo...
post #17020 of 43828
Still playing with green and pink

IMG_6114mod.jpg

IMG_5615.JPG
post #17021 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOOSH View Post

I think @mossrockss improvement since I joined the boards has been tremendous. Everything he wears recently fits very nicely, looks like it fits his lifestyle and he displays a comfort level in what he is wearing. KUDOS!

Muchas gracias

I always hope that people don't remember my early days on the forum. Ghastly!
post #17022 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidLane View Post
 

I didn't think to much about it, I am used to wearing a square, so without one seemed odd.

 

Interesting... I've never seen a check pocket flap flipped up for a square.

 

As above, I didn't mess with it, just landed that way. 

 

You think sans square for the future? 

 

Thanks,

 

DL-

I wouldn't wear a square with that jacket. I'd just keep it a bit more casual.

post #17023 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

Dad jeans anyone?

Haha. These are J.Crew's 2008 version of Vintage Slim. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Those don't look very dad-ish to me; to even further minimize the effect I would reduce the leg opening 1-2cm.
post #17024 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

Muchas gracias

I always hope that people don't remember my early days on the forum. Ghastly!

That is a common wish among many of us, and for the same reason as stated - certainly for me . . . shog[1].gif
post #17025 of 43828
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnBC View Post

Very nice @justinkapur
, I especially love that grey striped shirt! Beard looks like it's coming along pretty nicely, too! 

What he said...Vass looking great too. That's one of my favorite shirts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)