Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 1110

post #16636 of 45931

^ Albert, this is possibly not SF-friendly, but it is crisp and bright and I like it.

post #16637 of 45931
In cold English winter sun:



post #16638 of 45931

Lovely tie!

post #16639 of 45931
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

The mustache must stay!

I was going to agree, but apparently his gf trumps the opinions of online strangers. Weak sauce.
post #16640 of 45931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post
 

^ Albert, this is possibly not SF-friendly, but it is crisp and bright and I like it.

 

I was thinking it was something that would be right up your alley.

post #16641 of 45931



Ring
Ledbury
Panta
Liverano
Marcoliani
EG

This was yesterday but forgot to post
post #16642 of 45931

Justin, I love that Panta tie, but not with that suit--too big a formality gap and too much incompatibility of colors.  All of the pieces are beautiful, though. 

post #16643 of 45931
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post

Justin, I love that Panta tie, but not with that suit--too big a formality gap and too much incompatibility of colors.  All of the pieces are beautiful, though. 

Do you mean the tie is too casual for the suit? If so I would disagree because the suit is a casual fresco fabric. Patch pockets, 3/4 lined. If it was a worsted wool fabric I would agree.
post #16644 of 45931

Hmm--those details do make the suit sounds more casual.  I've never seen a navy pinstripe suit in a casual makeup (it sounds cool), so I'll defer to your judgment.

post #16645 of 45931
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post

Hmm--those details do make the suit sounds more casual.  I've never seen a navy pinstripe suit in a casual makeup (it sounds cool), so I'll defer to your judgment.

Its a very unique suit. I love it because it takes away from being a super formal suit. The fabric is more of an air force blue with pinstripe. I hate my photography skills because it doesnt do the suit justice.
post #16646 of 45931
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Its a very unique suit. I love it because it takes away from being a super formal suit. The fabric is more of an air force blue with pinstripe. I hate my photography skills because it doesnt do the suit justice.

I'm glad you said that JK as I was going to ask you to post a full shot, it would be great to see how a pinstripe pans out in that make up. Though I wouldn't put that pressure on you mwink[1].gif

NVM, nice work man!
post #16647 of 45931
FC poll is up.

Place your votes!
post #16648 of 45931
Ok gents I have a question. My Fiance and I are throwing a party for our engagement. I bought a new suit which is a blue/blue grey suit. Its a gorgeous cloth and I will be wearing a white shirt with a eggplant colored tie. I dont wear black shoes as I cringe when I see black so what color shoe would you guys recommend? The suit doesnt photograph as blue or grey a bit of a hybrid of both. I am thinking of my dark brown Vass captoes but want to see what everyone opinion would be? I could upload a pic however its a shit photo as its hard to photograph.

Thanks!
post #16649 of 45931
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Ok gents I have a question. My Fiance and I are throwing a party for our engagement. I bought a new suit which is a blue/blue grey suit. Its a gorgeous cloth and I will be wearing a white shirt with a eggplant colored tie. I dont wear black shoes as I cringe when I see black so what color shoe would you guys recommend? The suit doesnt photograph as blue or grey a bit of a hybrid of both. I am thinking of my dark brown Vass captoes but want to see what everyone opinion would be? I could upload a pic however its a shit photo as its hard to photograph.

Thanks!

Mate, go to GNAT http://www.styleforum.net/t/375309/noodles-good-natured-advice-thread-improving-a-business-wardrobe/20415#post_7756231

We'll lap it up over there and you'll get what you want

Best,

Cleav
post #16650 of 45931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Mate, go to GNAT http://www.styleforum.net/t/375309/noodles-good-natured-advice-thread-improving-a-business-wardrobe/20415#post_7756231

We'll lap it up over there and you'll get what you want

Best,

Cleav

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif thanks man!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)