or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 945

post #14161 of 43980
justink, the tie seems a bit shiny for the other elements.
post #14162 of 43980
Thread Starter 



So this is probably the first time in eight years that I've worn chinos. These'd be about eight years old; randomly stumbled across them today. Clean, but needing to be ironed.
post #14163 of 43980
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


SB, tie matching with caution tape is next level.
 

:lol:

post #14164 of 43980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post




So this is probably the first time in eight years that I've worn chinos. These'd be about eight years old; randomly stumbled across them today. Clean, but needing to be ironed.

You picked the right jacket for them. Nothing wrong with some cotton chinos.
post #14165 of 43980
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post
SB, tie matching with caution tape is next level.
 

 

A level beyond matching your jacket to your wheelbarrow even?...

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

 

(...sometimes I wonder if I spend to much time on this forum)

post #14166 of 43980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

So this is probably the first time in eight years that I've worn chinos.

 

If you're gonna, this is a decent way to do it. Kinda wondering how it would look with jeans...

post #14167 of 43980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Dlwgosh View Post

Quote:
SB, tie matching with caution tape is next level.

 

A level beyond matching your jacket to your wheelbarrow even?...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Originally Posted by 
sugarbutch
 
go_quote.gif






(...sometimes I wonder if I spend to much time on this forum)

That wheelbarrow (which belongs to the contractor) is actually gray, but it does look close in that picture. Sadly, as yesterday's picture showed, the project is not finished, despite a projected completion date in December. Once it's done, though, I should have a few new prime photo locations. smile.gif
post #14168 of 43980
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post


That wheelbarrow (which belongs to the contractor) is actually gray, but it does look close in that picture. Sadly, as yesterday's picture showed, the project is not finished, despite a projected completion date in December. Once it's done, though, I should have a few new prime photo locations. smile.gif

 

I couldn't resist, I hope you don't mind that I made the joke. :)

post #14169 of 43980
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

justink, the tie seems a bit shiny for the other elements.

It's interesting it photographed that way because irl it's not shiny at all. 100% wool tie but I can see how it appears shiny in the pic
post #14170 of 43980
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

That wheelbarrow (which belongs to the contractor) is actually gray, but it does look close in that picture. Sadly, as yesterday's picture showed, the project is not finished, despite a projected completion date in December. Once it's done, though, I should have a few new prime photo locations. smile.gif

Was this the primary purpose of the renovation?
post #14171 of 43980
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJL View Post

Was this the primary purpose of the renovation?

He is a StyFo dude with a 5 digit post count. Of course it was.
post #14172 of 43980
post #14173 of 43980
Well, there was once a day when I thought 50 was only a road speed limit.

Now, on my journey, I hope it's only halfway!

Had a fabulous party at the Club, the place was rammed full of friends!

Flower garden helping with the candles! inlove.gif



My dear mother and father nod[1].gif



A few words of thanks bigstar[1].gif



There was much dancing cool.gif



The cake! facepalm.gif

The cake!! (Click to show)

post #14174 of 43980

Congrats Cleav! I hope I can buy you a pint next time I'm in London.

 

All the best

 

Andreas

post #14175 of 43980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anden View Post

Congrats Cleav! I hope I can buy you a pint next time I'm in London.

All the best

Andreas

I'll look forward to that mate cheers.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)