or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) - Page 720

post #10786 of 44033
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post

the tie is very clashing with the suit as well imo...

Agreed. I think that tie is also much too "fun" for the suit.

---

Those shoes really are spectacular, Garry.
post #10787 of 44033

Terrible light here in late November:



 








Edited by Mr Knightley - 11/25/14 at 7:12am
post #10788 of 44033
Damn! It was so cold this morning I could barely hold still long enough for the 10 sec timer. shog[1].gif
Back to boring.

DEETS and Socks! (Click to show)

post #10789 of 44033
Boring suits you. Tho I notice the very not boring socks. smile.gif
post #10790 of 44033
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Boring suits you. Tho I notice the very not boring socks. smile.gif

One dose want a hint of color biggrin.gif
post #10791 of 44033

Seems to be some rather profane graffiti behind you, @Braddock.  My German's a bit rusty and the words are obscured; what exactly is being fucked? 

 

Very nice fit with the navy windowpane suit, but I'm inclined to think one of your bordered white linens would have been a more successful pocket square choice. 

post #10792 of 44033
Good morning! I have no idea yet how to deal with silk squares but I likes the new wool tie sooo.... boom.



post #10793 of 44033
after quite a long time some pictures from me again







post #10794 of 44033
Very nice, Tobias. Perfect rise on the trousers.
post #10795 of 44033
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmeyer View Post

Good morning! I have no idea yet how to deal with silk squares but I likes the new wool tie sooo.... boom.
 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 

Amazing outfit you wear today. I would only change the shoes. I guess I would go for something a bit more formal with that combo you are wearing. I really like the tie, where is it from? 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiasM View Post

after quite a long time some pictures from me again
 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






 

The color palette you chose today is fantastic. I think you nailed it with this look. I bet you were the best dressed guy in the office that day. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post

Damn! It was so cold this morning I could barely hold still long enough for the 10 sec timer. shog[1].gif
Back to boring.
 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The fabric of the suit looks fantastic and the color is really nice. From what I have been able to see in this past couple of days you have style, you are not just one to follow the traditional rules, that shows personality. The touch of those shoe laces, I think is very cool.  

post #10796 of 44033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chulillo View Post


The fabric of the suit looks fantastic and the color is really nice. From what I have been able to see in this past couple of days you have style, you are not just one to follow the traditional rules, that shows personality. The touch of those shoe laces, I think is very cool.  

Thank you very much for the kind words sir. I wish I had more donegal tweed suits like this one smile.gif
post #10797 of 44033

@TobiasM Details on the trousers?

post #10798 of 44033
@EliodA I really like those blue hues.
post #10799 of 44033

Seeing if the winter sun helps me get better pictures for posting:

 

 

 

post #10800 of 44033
I've started wearing ties to work once in a while:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014)